John Hartson Diagnosed with Cancer

Why does everyone have to give their opinion on him (like i don't like him etc). as if you say get well soon without doing it you will get slated? FFS, he's only a person like you and me. Some people need to seriously grow the fuck up.

Get well soon.

What I actually don't understand what you said?

Read it with a bit of common sense and you will understand.

Yes I have but I don't get where your coming from.

Not seen anyone get slated?

Don't want to go offtopic as it's not the place to really do so.

That was my point, no one has to really explain that they don't like the man, we all know this anyway.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having experienced first hand (as probably many others on here have) the devastating effect cancer can have on not only the the sufferer but thier family as well i am sure everyone can appreciate that at such times 'football rivalry' must be set aside.

John Hartson caused our great club problems when really it could have been oh so different.

I clearly remember him at ibrox with his jumper tied around his waist declaring how excited he was at the prospect of joining such a massive club.

Well i do hope for his and his young daughters sake that he makes a full recovery.

Why do so many have to put in a disclaimer that 'even though they hate him' they don't wish this on him?

Who cares what you think of him as a person, no one (bar arguably a very 'elite' few) on this planet deserves cancer.

I may sound out of line but I could think of a few people on this earth that I would not be bothered about if they had cancer.

John Hartson however is absoultly no where near one of them though and I hope he makes a very speedy recovery and wish him and his family the best of luck in his battle.

hope he does beat it

cancer is a vile vicious disease that can tear lives apart.

statistics say 1 in 3 people will be affected by cancer in some way.

The good thing is docs are forever bettering peoples chances withe new techniques and ways of treating the dreaded c word.

good luck john