What Celtic Players have you met?

Was in a pub in East Kilbride on ma break from college not so long ago and Scott McDonald walked in but i was restrai ed from saying anything but...

As he ordered his lunch (a full fried breakfast) he asked for an extra sausage to which he was told would be an extra 75p or something. He then said na its fine then and stuck with the 1 sausage haha

I hate that arrogant cunt!

What a cunt, he's grudging 75p!!! a man who earns what...30k a week? and grudges 75p haha!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met any personally fortunately enough, but it was my Gaffers leaving doo on Friday in the Byre in EK and McGeady was in there with a wee burd according to my workmates. As for what they said, my former-boss - a Tim believe it or not - started shouting that McGeady was nothing but a cock!

Was in a pub in East Kilbride on ma break from college not so long ago and Scott McDonald walked in but i was restrai ed from saying anything but...

As he ordered his lunch (a full fried breakfast) he asked for an extra sausage to which he was told would be an extra 75p or something. He then said na its fine then and stuck with the 1 sausage haha

I hate that arrogant cunt!

What a cunt, he's grudging 75p!!! a man who earns what...30k a week? and grudges 75p haha!!

That actually made me laugh pretty hard.

Had a couple meetings with their players. Was in the palace one night with my mates back when i was at Bell college in '99 and spotted Mark Burchill at one of the bars. The scum had not long won the league so i went up to talk to him, he had a big cheesy on his face thinking i was gonna congratulate him but that disappeared quite quickly when i told him "It'll never be 2 in a row ya dick". My mates said he was raging but i was gassed so just wandered off oblivious to it!

The other one was after a night out in the palace again back when you could still get into the big ASDA afterwards for a munchy. Well it was a bit of a stoat to get to the front door and i was wrecked so decided to push a trolley as fast i could and jump on it to get there quicker. This amazingly went fine and i didn't injure myself so I jumped off the trolley and let it roll away. As i was walking into the shop I spotted a massive guy with some cracking bird walking out, it took a minute to click that it was Mark Viduka so decided to stop with my mates and wind him up that we'd won the league. He stopped and was actually being alright about it until he started shouting "What have you done to my car?" and ran outside. Unfortunately for big Marko some twat had left a trolley rolling about and it'd crashed into the side of his brand new Porsche leaving a dent and nice big scratch down it. It was a shame he never found the young rapscallions that had surely ran off before he appeared! :rolleyes:

Had a couple meetings with their players. Was in the palace one night with my mates back when i was at Bell college in '99 and spotted Mark Burchill at one of the bars. The scum had not long won the league so i went up to talk to him, he had a big cheesy on his face thinking i was gonna congratulate him but that disappeared quite quickly when i told him "It'll never be 2 in a row ya dick". My mates said he was raging but i was gassed so just wandered off oblivious to it!

The other one was after a night out in the palace again back when you could still get into the big ASDA afterwards for a munchy. Well it was a bit of a stoat to get to the front door and i was wrecked so decided to push a trolley as fast i could and jump on it to get there quicker. This amazingly went fine and i didn't injure myself so I jumped off the trolley and let it roll away. As i was walking into the shop I spotted a massive guy with some cracking bird walking out, it took a minute to click that it was Mark Viduka so decided to stop with my mates and wind him up that we'd won the league. He stopped and was actually being alright about it until he started shouting "What have you done to my car?" and ran outside. Unfortunately for big Marko some twat had left a trolley rolling about and it'd crashed into the side of his brand new Porsche leaving a dent and nice big scratch down it. It was a shame he never found the young rapscallions that had surely ran off before he appeared! :rolleyes:

Haha this is a true story, this is my big bro and he dented Viduka's motor by mistake. Spookyfish101 you are a legend, now start posting more. :lol:

Met Danny McGrain and a few more Celtic players outside Ibrox one night before a Killie game in 79, ask him if he was here to sign for Rangers he said.......... I wish but am not good enough gave us a wink then went inside the main doors, fair dues to the guy...........theres alot of them who wouldve just sneered at us, infact you wouldnt get Celtic players going to watch us now.

Chris Killen in Glasgow Airport, didny say anything to him as he's a bit of a quiet reject.

Bobo Balde was driving behind me once and me and my cousin were stickin the vicky upty him and he decided to wave, all you could see through his tinted windows was 2 big pink palms

Never had the misfortune to meet one, I was at a party once and Frank McGarvey was there. He was alweays feelin his burd/wife whatevers arse. I wanted to ask him if he was the same Frank McGarvey that the Rangers fans used to sing Frank McGarveys wifes a whore.

a sat infront of Gordon Strachan at an oasis gig the day thet signed Keanne so started chattin up his daughter he wasnt happy and they finally got moved cause they were gettin abuse

also worked in Scott Mcdonalds house in robroyston hes a wee fat bastard but his burd is stunnin

I saw McGaydy, Riordan and Miller a couple of years back in City in Edinburgh. Mouthed "cunts" to them, and McGaydy grinned and waved, the cunt. I also almost got run over by Scott Brown in Edinburgh a year back. Also met Strachan before he became Celtic manager in May 2005 when I went to Lucas Radebe's testamonial. He played for the Leeds legends and he seemed sound. Vinnie Jones and Tony Yeboah were also there and Super Ally was playing for a World XI, back in his Question of Sport days :gerbad:

Scott Mcdonald at a function thing for my old boss as he is a cousin of his. Didn't say anything, should have broken his legs but, was the week before he scored two against us when they beat us 3-2 :anguish: :anguish:

pointless trying to break his legs he would have dived as usual before you could have made contact :rolleyes:

I met Ulrik Laursen, a couple of weeks before he signed for Celtic while he was at Hibs, near the old Rangers shop in Edinburgh. It was the opening day of the shop and Peter Lovenkrands was in the shop signing autographs and we were waiting outside the shop, were people starting walking up to big Ulrik to get his signature so I thought I'll get one for my cousins.

Week or so later he signs for Celtic, hence the signature gets burnt.

charlie nicholas and a guy called danny crainie about 20 years ago jumped out a car with german helmets on pretending to shoot us, didnt say anthing to him, hit him over the head with a half brick :uk:

charlie nicholas and a guy called danny crainie about 20 years ago jumped out a car with german helmets on pretending to shoot us, didnt say anthing to him, hit him over the head with a half brick :uk:

fekin bunch of tits