*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

Yaaaaassssss! And a Rangers scarf in the crowd :D

Goal for Atletico!! There is justice afterall.

Rangers scarf in the amongst the Atletico fans too. :D

Fucking excellent :D

could be everton scarfs but we will go with rangers :craphead:

Since when did Everton have red in their colours?

Scouse cunts spilt their soup on it and canny afford to give it a wash

Maybe it was an Everton fan who stole a Rangers fans scarf?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the noise that comes from Spanish fans when there team scores...

Sounds like "OOOOHHHHHH"

Goooooollllll :lol:

love it as well!!! Britain is more of a YESSSSS...

But there are OOHHHHHHH

quality

canny beat spick commentators though

Same wae Germans that Stuttgart game was brutal when they scored when they were a couple of seats away from me.

ITV commentary team went mental when Novo slammed home that final penalty, or have you forgot that all ready.

Peter Drury LOVES commentating Gers games too!

Anyone remember his commentary when we played Villareal at Ibrox? Went mental when Lovenkrands scored that scorcher!

ITV commentary team went mental when Novo slammed home that final penalty, or have you forgot that all ready.

Peter Drury LOVES commentating Gers games too!

Anyone remember his commentary when we played Villareal at Ibrox? Went mental when Lovenkrands scored that scorcher!

we got archie macpherson and walker

Jeez, they arent half building Fulhams "acheivement up"... they have a rich owner and get lots of money... Us getting to the final was a far bigger acheivment and it never got bummed up as much as this

C'mon we got hefty praise from ITV4 when we got to the final, and sky sport news had us on all day leading up to the final.

A lot of short memories on here.

Im talking about that commentator talking right now, he went on nowhere near as much about our acheivement than he has about fulham just now <cr> "Lovable club"?? Yer, I dont love them doh

Not to worry though, liverpool will beat them and their fans can go back to singing we shall not be moved doh

No, I just said they never went on about it as much as they did Fulham getting to the final doh

Yes they did! :BELM:

i didnt see them i just thought you ment they had blue and white scarfs :wink:

Red, white and blue Rangers bar scarf mate.(tu)

kool mate didnt see it, just thought it maybe was blue and white and thought maybe was an everton one to wind them up. :ph34r:

Jeez, they arent half building Fulhams "acheivement up"... they have a rich owner and get lots of money... Us getting to the final was a far bigger acheivment and it never got bummed up as much as this

C'mon we got hefty praise from ITV4 when we got to the final, and sky sport news had us on all day leading up to the final.

A lot of short memories on here.

Im talking about that commentator talking right now, he went on nowhere near as much about our acheivement than he has about fulham just now <cr> "Lovable club"?? Yer, I dont love them doh

Not to worry though, liverpool will beat them and their fans can go back to singing we shall not be moved doh

No, I just said they never went on about it as much as they did Fulham getting to the final doh

Yes they did! :BELM:

ITV4 Did do more for us IMO. Considering Fulham have played like half their games on ESPN. we played ours mostly on itv

ITV4 Did do more for us IMO. Considering Fulham have played like half their games on ESPN. we played ours mostly on itv

Thats cheating, wasnt that kind of thing I meant :P

Ach, what does it matter anyway... They will probably have more chance of beating Atletico than Liverpool now too, even though im happy to see Liverpool go out as it stands

How did Simao miss :anguish: