Magic injured?

Boab

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly the kind of situation we find ourselves in because we a) refused to bring in any cover for CB and b) point blank refuse to give our younger players a chance in the less important games. A situation that could very easily have been avoided.

We didn't refuse, we have no fecking money to buy one.

Right now i would rather have mcculloch in there than 1 7 year old....outside the league cup what are our less important games....... <cr>

This is exactly the kind of situation we find ourselves in because we a) refused to bring in any cover for CB and b) point blank refuse to give our younger players a chance in the less important games. A situation that could very easily have been avoided.

Right now i would rather have mcculloch in there than 1 7 year old....outside the league cup what are our less important games....... <cr>

We managed to get Rothen on loan, so are you saying the money we're spending on him couldn't have been better used on a CB? We could have given Wilson, for example, a chance in the two league games where we were 3 goals up with 20-30 minutes to go, against QOTS, even against St Johnstone. I honestly don't think any youngster who is a CB by trade could have done a worse job than McCulloch did at the weekend.

If you don't think this situation was entirely avoidable then I don't really know what to say.

I won't hit the panic button because I think Weir and McCulloch should suffice tonight. Also if its not one thing with Bougherra its another. He will now miss his third game in a row due to flu, AWOL now knee injury yet he still managed to squeeze an international game in between.

This big man always seems to have something wrong with him every time we go into a big game quite honestly if he went in Jan i couldnt give a flying fuck.

(tu) me to mate

I couldnt really care less if he went either...he aint as good as he thinks... if we got a good few million for him, i would be happy too..

So once again a Rangers player picks up a freak training ground injury. You couldn't make it up if you tried.

Madjid Bougherra has a habit of missing the bigger games.

But hey, at least we have Lee McCulloch. We are in for a terrible match once again :anguish:

Anyone else think that Smith isn't as happy with Bougherra's excuse as he's publicly said he is...

Apparently he did this before although wasn't quite as late on that occasion and made the game. I suppose he is as aware as the rest of us that we have very little cover at centre half so he is unlikely to be frozrn out

Surely a doubt for the Hibs game aswell, and that concerns me!

Hibs are playing very well at the moment, and are full of confidence, whilst we are struggling to put together a performance.

he didn't get robbed either. & I wouldn't be surprised if he's not injured. getting pissed of with him.

DON'T FUCK US ABOUT!

Get danny wilson on get lee Mculloch to fuck,You need to take a a risk with the young players. or else they will leave,then we'll be left with an even smaller team.

We managed to get Rothen on loan, so are you saying the money we're spending on him couldn't have been better used on a CB? We could have given Wilson, for example, a chance in the two league games where we were 3 goals up with 20-30 minutes to go, against QOTS, even against St Johnstone. I honestly don't think any youngster who is a CB by trade could have done a worse job than McCulloch did at the weekend.

If you don't think this situation was entirely avoidable then I don't really know what to say.

Does 20 mins when we are 2-0 up or a game against qots prepare a 17 year old for the champions elague, i would doubt that to be honest.

Mcculloch did ok in stuttgart after a shaky start so i will see how he plays before criticising him, i know that doesn't sit well with a lot of people on here who like to complain constantly about him.

Does 20 mins when we are 2-0 up or a game against qots prepare a 17 year old for the champions elague, i would doubt that to be honest.

Mcculloch did ok in stuttgart after a shaky start so i will see how he plays before criticising him, i know that doesn't sit well with a lot of people on here who like to complain constantly about him.

I hope McCulloch does well, just like every other Rangers supporter does, but that doesn't mean we couldn't have prepared better for this situation. I notice you avoided the point about loaning someone. We managed to get Rothen, would getting a CB have been out of the question? Especially considering we knew that Bougherra was going to be going for the month of January.

No he never. he didn't even have a clue what he was doing. his marker was always running past him whithout any effort at all.

and most of the time this happens in the League aswell.

No he never. he didn't even have a clue what he was doing. his marker was always running past him whithout any effort at all.

and most of the time this happens in the League aswell. unless he fucks them up in the air.

I hope McCulloch does well, just like every other Rangers supporter does, but that doesn't mean we couldn't have prepared better for this situation. I notice you avoided the point about loaning someone. We managed to get Rothen, would getting a CB have been out of the question? Especially considering we knew that Bougherra was going to be going for the month of January.

Smith was obviously happy with Mcculloch, Broadfoot, wilson, papac for cover and felt he was more in need of cover on the left hand side of midfield, i don't disagree with him.