McManus

Chambo

Craig Thomson couldn’t possibly send off a Celtic player without some intervention.

McAnus’ challenge shows he’s a mindless thug and it epitomises Celtic’s attitude when things aren’t going their way.

The thing was, it was denying a goal scoring opportunity, and it was a knee-high challenge.

Taking into account the fact that Driver had jumped, it would probably have been a bawdeep challenge.

He's a thug, and a prick, and the ref's decision initially to book him is summed up beautifully by Jimbo :D

the ball was miles past him and he would never have got there and just literally booted drivers legs so he fell over. thats not even a tackle.

mcmanus then said to the ref when he got sent off "what, for the tackle?" "fuck off"

what a fuckin walloper :wanker: sad excuse for a professional

If i did that in the street to McManus i would be going to jail for a couple of months - he is a thug and he's at it every week!

Cant believe that ref was going to give him a yellow - is he fcuking blind or something doh thank fcuk for the linesman (tu)

McManus and caldwell couldnae give a fcuk, they know they are offski along wae a few others. They are in a worse state than we are in team wise and probably they are no better off than us financially. They are hiding it better with the help of their mhedia cowards ! :sherlock:

Cheers mate. Ridiculous challenge and he deserves more than a 1 match ban for that, nowhere near the ball. In Thomson's defence was he not behind Driver, the ball might not have looked that far away from where he was. Should have conferred with his his assistant to begin with anyway.

Does this mean that McManus is out this weekend?

McManus and caldwell couldnae give a fcuk, they know they are offski along wae a few others. They are in a worse state than we are in team wise and probably they are no better off than us financially. They are hiding it better with the help of their mhedia cowards ! :sherlock:

(tu)

Another league win for us and the balance will shift financially.

Wasn't exactly a ''bad'' tackle. However, it's about the intent. He was nowhere near the ball, and no reasonable arguement could be made for him trying to play the ball, and just set out to kick Driver.

For me it's akin to violent conduct TBH. The ball was a good 3yrds away and moving away from him. He just kicked driver in the vague disguise as a tackle.

That's it, it was simply an assault, not a tackle.

How any ref could see that as a yellow is beynd me. Sort of.