Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

celtc are the scum of the earth! Dirty f****n t****** bastards who take up space and oxygen!

For thos t**** singing IRA songs during the minute's silence... I hope you rot in hell!

The pot is calling the kettle black, eh ?

you sad bunch !

Banned.

Don;t know how you spotted he was a tim CR, he hid it so well!

Funny how our resident handwringers have made little(if any) input to this topic! You know , the ones who were rapid at putting the boot in the other night after the "riot" :rolleyes:

OK, as a 'resident handwringer' I'll respond. I didn't watch the game on Sky but from the YouTube clips it's clear there was a small group singing continuously throughout the minute's silence. They were obviously outside the ground, but I totally agree with everyone's comments that it was disgraceful whether inside or outside.

The fact that Celtic have a core of bitter and twisted scumbag followers is nothing to do with how our fans (or at least, neds in our section) have behaved abroad on more than one occasion.

There's no doubt Celtic get an easier ride - just as Liverpool are the BBC's club of choice and Man U are despised, the same applies in Scotland. It's for exactly that reason that I despair at our persistent own goals.

Your'e kinda growing on me doug ! Not sure how obvious it was that they were outside though !

This was the lowest of the low today though , and our downfalls (like the wee rammy in Romania) are nothing compared to this .

If it was inside the ground I presume there would have been an obvious amount of 'shushing' going on by those around them. I also don't believe that, although there certainly is bias, the entire media is run by Celtic and it would definitely have come out if the idiots had been in their crowd.

Funny how our resident handwringers have made little(if any) input to this topic! You know , the ones who were rapid at putting the boot in the other night after the "riot" :rolleyes:

OK, as a 'resident handwringer' I'll respond. I didn't watch the game on Sky but from the YouTube clips it's clear there was a small group singing continuously throughout the minute's silence. They were obviously outside the ground, but I totally agree with everyone's comments that it was disgraceful whether inside or outside.

The fact that Celtic have a core of bitter and twisted scumbag followers is nothing to do with how our fans (or at least, neds in our section) have behaved abroad on more than one occasion.

There's no doubt Celtic get an easier ride - just as Liverpool are the BBC's club of choice and Man U are despised, the same applies in Scotland. It's for exactly that reason that I despair at our persistent own goals.

Your'e kinda growing on me doug ! Not sure how obvious it was that they were outside though !

This was the lowest of the low today though , and our downfalls (like the wee rammy in Romania) are nothing compared to this .

was mad at the seat rippers in Romania as we don't need our reputation/finances dragged down more...we are in dire straits and just needed that like a sore head but the mhedia will make sure the sweeping will be done well and Schellick will still be portrayed as angels as usual

i thought 1 person. out of 8 wearing a poppy is a discrace, (i was going to complain about this) but this booing and singin rebal songs is bang out but its even worce during a minutes silence. i would lile to see the sfa fine them (and the money going to the poppy releaf) and a 15 points deduction.

we all no it will be swept under the carpet.

Let's see if the biased media report on the scums normal shite behaviour. I doubt it, but I hope that fat fuck Peter Martin hears it in superscore board tomorrow and let's see if that poof Spiers mentions the scum in the paper...............Follow..................Follow...............Colin..........

..WATP

why the fuck did Sky pull the plug on the sound??

Has anyone complained to Sky asking for a reason.?Or will they just hit us with the usuall "TECHNICAL PROBLEM" pish....

Is it worth complaining and threatening them with the fact that we want to cancel our subscriptions..

Enough complaints should cause them to make a statement of some sort..bringing this sick cowardly act by both SKY AND THE SCUM ,into the publics view.otherwise this as usuall will be brushed under the carpet...

"WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WHY DONT YOU? SCUM"

Reporting Scotland:

The minutes silence was well observed inside the ground, but some Celtc fans outside the ground did disturb proceedings.

They played a couple of seconds of the singing and showed Lawell shaking his head.

I have reason to believe it wasn't as quiet inside the ground as they say, but the report wasn't too bad, in fairness.

As usual they will do nothing about the scum, and this time next year we will be complaining once again. In this country if you support Rangers or a Protestant, we are classed as scum and thats how far downhill this country has gone, its now run for earls.

SPL PRESS OFFICE

Press Office

* Tel: 0141 620 4140

* Email: enquiries@scotprem.com

"We as british citizens want answers to why the fans of Celtic.f.c totally embarrased the Scottish Premier League in their disgusting chants and in turn failure to acknowledge a minutes silence at falkirk today.The only fans in Britain that never observed this with total silence.

They only had 1 minute to show their respect for our troops on this the most important and only day every year to rememember and acknowledge in silence our fallen heros.They unforgivably failed to do this and hence embarrased the name of scottish football under the guise of the SPL...

As a scottish football fan im disgusted at their actions hence the reason for my need to send this."

just felt i had to send this email ,cause this scum cant away with this ..maybe a waste of time but if they have enough complaints they too will need to react guys.

Was on NewsNow and saw an article saying that video is fake. :anguish: It's been 'doctored' apparently so they are saying this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG6dbz2bvEA...player_embedded - proves it was impeccably observed.

They're trying to say the singing is from people at the turnstiles just about to get in. I suppose their song about an Irish Catholic getting shot from a soldier was just a coincidence. Also, that mobile is low quality and doesn't give you the actual sound. How they can deny it is beyond me; I heard it live on a French channel.

Was on NewsNow and saw an article saying that video is fake. :anguish: It's been 'doctored' apparently so they are saying this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG6dbz2bvEA...player_embedded - proves it was impeccably observed.

They're trying to say the singing is from people at the turnstiles just about to get in. I suppose their song about an Irish Catholic getting shot from a soldier was just a coincidence. Also, that mobile is low quality and doesn't give you the actual sound. How they can deny it is beyond me; I heard it live on a French channel.

I've said it in this thread already and I'll say it again - whether the Celtc fans who disrupted the silence were inside or outside the ground is irrelevant!

Mind you, it's a good get out clause. Do you think we'll get away with claiming that Manchester was nothing to do with Rangers as the fans in the ground behaved impeccably? :rolleyes:

That shite are protected from within our media.......yesterday proved it.

Amazing how Falkirk fans clapping couldn't be geard until Sky turned off the mute button and why were the Cellic fans not shown during the silence...It was only the directors and the Falkirk fans..

We know what they're like...The people know what they're like but it's hidden from the world....stinks of Fascism to me.

Just wanted to let people know that if you google 'Celtic fans minutes silence', two of the links on the first page are from Red Cafe (Man U) and LFC Online. The overwhelming number of posts that I've seen are completely disgusted with the Celtic disruption. The usual suspects with user names like 'McGeady10' are the only ones trying to justify it. I think at least this shows that football fans across the UK are far from automatically pro-Celtic, even those with historically strong links, like Man U.

Paul Forsyth in The Times today at least mentions it obliquely:

Tony Mowbray’s side, now just two points clear of Rangers, who have a game in hand, were are as slow out of the the blocks as the few hundred supporters who remained outside the stadium until after the minute’s silence for Remembrance Sunday.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6908913.ece

Nothing, as yet, from Speirs.

Nothing in The Herald, which is very disappointing.

Just wanted to let people know that if you google 'Celtic fans minutes silence', two of the links on the first page are from Red Cafe (Man U) and LFC Online. The overwhelming number of posts that I've seen are completely disgusted with the Celtic disruption. The usual suspects with user names like 'McGeady10' are the only ones trying to justify it. I think at least this shows that football fans across the UK are far from automatically pro-Celtic, even those with historically strong links, like Man U.

Paul Forsyth in The Times today at least mentions it obliquely:

Tony Mowbray’s side, now just two points clear of Rangers, who have a game in hand, were are as slow out of the the blocks as the few hundred supporters who remained outside the stadium until after the minute’s silence for Remembrance Sunday.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6908913.ece

Nothing, as yet, from Speirs.

Nothing in The Herald, which is very disappointing.

Mentioning it obliquely doesn't cut it, to be honest. They didn't just remain outside the ground, they disrupted the silence.

How bad are Sky but turning down the sound ? Liewell gave it away but shaking his head. Was interesting to hear Martin Tyler say during the Chelsea Man U game how Respectful it was that British and Germans both wear the Poppy now ? You got to ask yourself what kind of people, sorry enemy do we have living amongst us. Germans showing us respect and that filth spitting in our faces ? :sherlock:

Why is there nothing in the press about this? If the tables were turned it would be splattered everywhere and the hierarchy at RFC would be hounded for a statement. We'll see what happens today but right now it seems that they are to be protected at all cost right enough.

Hopefully something is done to these scumbags for this, well seeing the old green brigade didnt have the balls to do it inside the stadium and had to do it outside.

i asked this earlier, and please dont take this the wrong way or anythin, bt whos this aidan guy?

He was a Catholic killed by accidental shooting from a british soldier, the t**** claim he was murdered by the british etc.

If they want to remember these people then fair play, while I hate the IRA I respect their struggle and their right to be opposed to British rule etc, but dont disrupt a minutes silence for War Dead in his name. Truly SCUM of the highest order.

Why is there nothing in the press about this? If the tables were turned it would be splattered everywhere and the hierarchy at RFC would be hounded for a statement. We'll see what happens today but right now it seems that they are to be protected at all cost right enough.

I agree there is a notable lack of mentions of this in the majority of the press that I've seen (most disappointingly - The Herald). But let's be fair, the following is in Scotland's most popular tabloid:

Unfortunately, this breathless encounter also came with a degree of sectarian baggage that too often blights our game.

Only around half of Celtic fans had taken their seats in the build-up to kickoff as the other half chose not to join with other supporters, players and officials in a minute of collective remembrance inside the stadium. That, of course, is their democratic right, fought for by the generations they chose not to honour.

However, there can be no excuse for the couple of dozen rabble rousers who chose their time in the car park to belt out a Republican anthem as Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell was spotted on television shaking his head in disbelief.

It was a selfish and shameful gesture that desecrated the memory of those who made the greatest sacrifice of all, including those Celtic players, the official Parkhead website poignantly reminded us yesterday, who fell in the First World War.

Fair play to Gary Ralston.