Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the vid and read a couple of pages, how conveniant is it that no cameras were on these cunts[the singing was coming from outside my arse], I'm trying to come up with some appropriate comment, but words just fail me as I'm numb with anger, but then I suppose that is the response these lowlives are looking for.

Just why are these traitors to Britain accepted in British society, taking advantage of everything that the veterans gave their lives for and quite happy to take Brittish silver in the form of benifits etc. it truly beggars belief.

Get on the boat you hypocrittical fuckers, and go home.

Its not even just british mate thats whats even worse, a lot of irish and obviously otherwise fought in the wars. These people are absolute idiots. Shame on them

True mate but these cunts choose to live in Britain, they really are ignorant of the fact that the Irish regaments have a large contingent of soldiers from the republic[and have for generations] as well as Ulster and many countries from abroad.

Only in Britain [more so the west of Scotland] are these bastards aloud to vent their bile on society, it wouldn't be tolerated in any other country who fought for the allies during the various wars, every other country knows how to honour their veterans and these bastards would certainly be put in their place.

Try spitting on the Stars & Stripes in the US for instance and you'd be lucky if you weren't shot on the spot.

Thats true mate. I wish our media and government had more of a backbone. It shouldnt be accepted

You get arrested for siging these songs in the street so why not on the terrace?

dont think this would get you arrested as its pretty mild in comparison to others

its only song about guy who was killed by british troops in ulster whom the nationalists believe was murdered think he was an all ireland footballer but not 100% certain

There seems to be plenty of people on here diving at the chance to stick the boot in at Celtic, almost as if they wanted this. Disgusting.

its not disgusting severely condemning celtic fans for that horrific display earlier on today. what makes you think people wanted this to happen? accusing people of doing that is disgusting imo.

are you saying i wanted them to do something?

There seems to be plenty of people on here diving at the chance to stick the boot in at Celtic, almost as if they wanted this. Disgusting.

There's a difference between wanting it to happen and wanting it exposed when it does. Or even wanting the media not to actively cover it up when it happens.

The media talk of "impeccably respected" silence at Falkirk is disgusting, if you ask me.

Nobody wanted ths to happen kev the reason why i and i can only speak for my are condemning this is because i don't want to see it happen again

I was in a pub after my Sunday league game today down in England. A few of the guys I play with cheer for Celtic during Old Firm games as a wind up. After I showed them that 'minutes silence' they all hate them with a passion. At least they realise now what they represent. Fucking SCUM. Hate the bastards today more then ever. Must be such an embarrassment for some of their players.

I posted on here during the week that I hoped everyone would respect the silence, altough I was not hopeful that they would.

They should be exposed for what they did, it's unforgivable and should never be allowed to happen again.

If it gets covered up it will happen again and it'll get worse.

Imo, there's a lot more focus on Celtic fans than actual rememberence, as there has been on here in build up to today.

well thats what the thread is about im sure if you really did strongly feel that way you would start a remembrance thread and we would all post in there.

we all display poppies and respect silences etc. theres a lot more to talk about in a controversial issue like this and it does show how important it is to remember the war dead because thats why what they did received such a reaction!

Only thing I have looked at in regards to the silence mentions the as minority in the away support ruining.

Pardon? In English, please! :P

There's a report which has been linked several times in this thread which claims the silence was observed. The BBC seem to have nothing to say about it, earlier they said the silence was "observed by everyone in the ground." Even if that were true, which it isn't, it is at best misleading.

Sweep, sweep. That disgusts me.

Imo, there's a lot more focus on Celtic fans than actual rememberence, as there has been on here in build up to today.

I've posted 2 remembrance threads. They didn't get much attention :(

Mate, many people have viewed them, its just sometimes its difficult to know what to say in a remembrance thread such as that. Doesn't mean that people dont respect the sentiment.

Mate, many people have viewed them, its just sometimes its difficult to know what to say in a remembrance thread such as that. Doesn't mean that people dont respect the sentiment.

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean it like that. I realise how it looks now, sorry :blush:

Just pointing out that I wasn't focusing on Celtc, and that Remembrance Day is important to me.

Should we ignore it and pretend it never happened? I can honestly say I've never met anyone who wanted this to happen, and that includes all the celtic fans I know.

It is easier for a lot of people to defend their beliefs than it is to properly express them.

i think the fact that people were so annoyed clearly signifies how much people care about the importance of remembrance

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean it like that. I realise how it looks now, sorry :blush:

Just pointing out that I wasn't focusing on Celtc, and that Remembrance Day is important to me.

(tu) Its important to us all on here. Our one chance every year to show that our thanks to those in our armed forces (past and present) for their sacrifice, on our behalf. That is why this episode today has hurt many people.

Lawell was shaking his head there in disgust - could hear something at the beginning and the Falkirk fans are shouting scum.

A few idiots yet again though spoil it for the majority who were respectful and dignified.

Fair play to Lawell if he did that (tu)

Probably worried about sponsorship money drying up if the truth gets out down south what a bunch of scummy bastards they really are ... also couldn't help but notice he was pandering to the provo element by not wearing a poppy :dry:

Should we ignore it and pretend it never happened? I can honestly say I've never met anyone who wanted this to happen, and that includes all the celtic fans I know.

Absolutely not. It should be addressed. I apologise if I offended anyone, but the some of the responses pointing to Sky trying to cover up for Celtic etc have left me fuming. Today is not about Celtic but some people are intent on making it such.

What gives Sky the right to distort reality?