Falkirk 3 vs. 3 Celtic (***Minute's silnce ruined***)

spireblue

I had a look on TalkCeltic earlier, and a hell of alot of the tims are very critical of these actions today. TBH it's a minority that are in defence of these actions.

I'm not going to use this issue as a petit point scoring excercise. The media will rightly slate them for this, as will any decent person, regardless of what team they support. They've shamed their club today, and made themselves look like bigotted idiots to a national audience...... I hope they are proud.

Reporting Scotland has just been on and said that the silence was well observed within the ground but a minority were singing outside & you heard the singing same as radio scotland today.

Shameful

i cant believe they are going to brush past this as if it is a non issue

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a look on TalkCeltic earlier, and a hell of alot of the tims are very critical of these actions today. TBH it's a minority that are in defence of these actions.

I'm not going to use this issue as a petit point scoring excercise. The media will rightly slate them for this, as will any decent person, regardless of what team they support. They've shamed their club today, and made themselves look like bigotted idiots to a national audience...... I hope they are proud.

I don't think anyone's suggesting that it was the majority of tims Badger...but by the same token it was far from the 'majority' of Rangers fans who were fighting with the Romanian stewards.

The media certainly didn't feel the need to edit Wednesday's scenes to cover-up any wrongdoing on our part last week.

It'll be interesting seeing the comparison between the coverage of todays events to Romania, The Famine Song etc...very interesting indeed.

Just watched the vid and read a couple of pages, how conveniant is it that no cameras were on these cunts[the singing was coming from outside my arse], I'm trying to come up with some appropriate comment, but words just fail me as I'm numb with anger, but then I suppose that is the response these lowlives are looking for.

Just why are these traitors to Britain accepted in British society, taking advantage of everything that the veterans gave their lives for and quite happy to take Brittish silver in the form of benifits etc. it truly beggars belief.

Get on the boat you hypocrittical fuckers, and go home.

Just watched the vid and read a couple of pages, how conveniant is it that no cameras were on these cunts[the singing was coming from outside my arse], I'm trying to come up with some appropriate comment, but words just fail me as I'm numb with anger, but then I suppose that is the response these lowlives are looking for.

Just why are these traitors to Britain accepted in British society, taking advantage of everything that the veterans gave their lives for and quite happy to take Brittish silver in the form of benifits etc. it truly beggars belief.

Its not even just british mate thats whats even worse, a lot of irish and obviously otherwise fought in the wars. These people are absolute idiots. Shame on them

What song were they were singing during the silence anyway?

I don't know personally - but I was checking out the BBC site just to see what was said & one poster said it was 'Boys of the old brigade'

I could be wrong....

I don't know personally - but I was checking out the BBC site just to see what was said & one poster said it was 'Boys of the old brigade'

I could be wrong....

mate sent text saying it was aiden macinespie some guy who was killed by a british soldier

I could be wrong....

mate sent text saying it was aiden macinespie some guy who was killed by a british soldier

It might have been.... I honestly wouldn't know the difference!

Reporting Scotland has just been on and said that the silence was well observed within the ground but a minority were singing outside & you heard the singing same as radio scotland today.

Shameful

A minority were fighting in romania but we got slated by the press and this in my eyes is far worse than a scuffle with stewards this is complete and utter insult to our war dead i expect points deducted or a heavy fine but it will be another fucking cover up

I could be wrong....

It might have been.... I honestly wouldn't know the difference!

I heard it was a song about him too

I could be wrong....

Jools, I said on here I thought it was Boys of the Old Brigade. Sorry for the bum steer - seems it was the Aidan McAnespie song. I find it hard to tell them apart.

Its not even just british mate thats whats even worse, a lot of irish and obviously otherwise fought in the wars. These people are absolute idiots. Shame on them

True mate but these cunts choose to live in Britain, they really are ignorant of the fact that the Irish regaments have a large contingent of soldiers from the republic[and have for generations] as well as Ulster and many countries from abroad.

Only in Britain [more so the west of Scotland] are these bastards aloud to vent their bile on society, it wouldn't be tolerated in any other country who fought for the allies during the various wars, every other country knows how to honour their veterans and these bastards would certainly be put in their place.

Try spitting on the Stars & Stripes in the US for instance and you'd be lucky if you weren't shot on the spot.

I was at a Remembrance Day outdoor service today here in Toronto. Many people in attendance and I am always moved by it. How anyone could show such disrespect to hos that fought for our freedom -- and still do -- is beyond me.