Are you proud to be a Rangers fan?

chic

I need to ask the question, are you proud to support Rangers? I ask this because of the ridiculous comments posted by some so called fans. Everyone knows the predicament the club is in with regards finance , the ability of the present squad, the need for someone with the financial clout to service the debt and be the right person/s to take the club forward. But for people to ask to BOYCOTT the final game of the Champions League in Seville, sorry but the travelling Rangers support don't need to read or hear this pish. I for one will be there, I will suppot the team the same as I've done in all the previous trips over the years. We all know the team have not played to the standards required to compete in this years ccompetition, but supporting our team is what we do better than most. We need to get behind the team from here on in, win as many domestic competitions as possibe, league title being the priority.

Rangers is not a team that you support when times are good. Rangers are a team you support for ever and a day. As the song goes, I'm Rangers till I die,( at least I am)

I need to ask the question, are you proud to support Rangers? I ask this because of the ridiculous comments posted by some so called fans. Everyone knows the predicament the club is in with regards finance , the ability of the present squad, the need for someone with the financial clout to service the debt and be the right person/s to take the club forward. But for people to ask to BOYCOTT the final game of the Champions League in Seville, sorry but the travelling Rangers support don't need to read or hear this pish. I for one will be there, I will suppot the team the same as I've done in all the previous trips over the years. We all know the team have not played to the standards required to compete in this years ccompetition, but supporting our team is what we do better than most. We need to get behind the team from here on in, win as many domestic competitions as possibe, league title being the priority.

Rangers is not a team that you support when times are good. Rangers are a team you support for ever and a day. As the song goes, I'm Rangers till I die,( at least I am)

I think every bear is proud to support Rangers. What we have is some people who are fed up by poor players, poor tactics & ultimately poor management. It was a game we had to win, and Walter got it all wrong. It's really that simple.

I think every bear is proud to support Rangers. What we have is some people who are fed up by poor players, poor tactics & ultimately poor management. It was a game we had to win, and Walter got it all wrong. It's really that simple.

This.

Agreed.

Agree 100% with everything in that post.

You dont support the team with boycotts.

Leave that to the tim

Everyday I wake up I think about Rangers, I come on here and talk about Rangers, most of the time I wear a Rangers jersey, at the weekend I'll either attend a Rangers match or watch it on TV

So the answers no I am not proud!

Kidden, of course I'm proud to be a Gers man, I will be till the day I die

I will always be proud to say I am Rangers fan!

We may be going through difficult times but it's at times like this when I really understand how important Rangers are in my life. It may be an old cliche but they are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep.

Only my family is more important Rangers!

Of course, been there, seen it, bought the t-shirt, a few ropey seasons in a lifetime of supports neither here nor there, it what being a fan is all about, thick and thin and all that, its built into you and not something you can walk away from or cease to care, The Rangers are my team and i'm proud to be a fan.

I have always been proud to be a fan of the club i love. But the sad part is, that the Rangers i have grown up with is gone. Our club has been brought to our knees by our owner, who has driven away lots of our fans. :)

They cant be that loyal to be driven away. The problem is that we have too many glory hunters who say they are Bears but only turn up when we win and then can only bother to stay until 75 minutes into the game