1. 1. Best goalie?

• MacGregor
    • Alexader

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ranted for a long time that Alexander is the better keeper, should never have lost his place, etc, etc.

However, McGregor is in place and playing very well. He even seems to have been working on his distribution, which is a big problem in his game. There is no way he should be dropped at the moment.

Now, if he can work on the cross balls as well.......

I can't believe we're have another McGregor or Alexander poll. :rolleyes:

Surely this argument has been settled. McGregor has been fantastic this season and anyone who knows anything about football will tell you he's a better keeper than Alexander.

At the start of season i felt that Alexander was hard done by and i still satnd by that but McGregor is slightly the better of the 2 and should continue to be number 1 choice. Harsh on Alexander i know but thats football.

We should be happy that we have 2 top keepers in our squad.

Based on this guys..

If we had to sell, then I'd sell McGregor.

I wasn't in favor of him just walking back into the team buts he done brilliant and been one of our top performers recently but if it did come down to selling players like I said I'd sell McGregor and hold onto Alexander

:pierre:

McGregor has been fantastic for most of this season. I felt Alexander should have kept his place at the start of this season but McGregor has definitely repaid Smith for showing faith in him.

At the start of season i felt that Alexander was hard done by and i still satnd by that but McGregor is slightly the better of the 2 and should continue to be number 1 choice. Harsh on Alexander i know but thats football.

We should be happy that we have 2 top keepers in our squad.

Only slightly disagree in that I think McGregor, on form, is a much better keeper but we are lucky to have Alexander as back up.