Beasley in the last three weeks

J_RFC87

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a Yank...

DMB has been in a rut for a couple of years...a combo of injuries and "partying" have not helped his cause. Maybe he's done some soul-searching and is putting 100% into being a full-time professional. Hope so...because if he's able to maintain this form it will free up Dempsey to move up top with Altidore in the USA starting 11. Altidore and Demps up top with Donovan and a fully fit DMB on the wings is a good looking group.

ridiculous when players like this pick up wages for 2years for fuck all and then decide to play when they have an agenda , ala lovenkrands. to me they are cheats and poor pros and cant be trusted .use him till end of season and get rid

i still feel a bit miffed that the lure of the world cup has triggered this form, should have been like that since the start, also miffed at walter and the coaches for allowing this to happen, but hope he keeps it up, been missing width like this for years.

i still feel a bit miffed that the lure of the world cup has triggered this form, should have been like that since the start, also miffed at walter and the coaches for allowing this to happen, but hope he keeps it up, been missing width like this for years.

He played well when he first came. Injuries got the best of him, and his form dipped. The World Cup is an incentive for him to play well, we should use this to our advantage.

ridiculous when players like this pick up wages for 2years for fuck all and then decide to play when they have an agenda , ala lovenkrands. to me they are cheats and poor pros and cant be trusted .use him till end of season and get rid

i hate all this nonsense that hes only playing to get inthe usa team thats bollocks

its called getting a run of games and at last hes playing in the right formation

been saying this about beasley for the last six months and getting ridiculed

i hate all this nonsense that hes only playing to get inthe usa team thats bollocks

its called getting a run of games and at last hes playing in the right formation

been saying this about beasley for the last six months and getting ridiculed

Ditto..

As if he wanted to have injury problems, it just happens he has hit form & full fitness just now, who knows, by May he could be injured again. I very much hope not, but a sportsmans career takes twists & turns due to fitness and sometimes other factions, beyond their control.

Long may his current form stay like this, or even improve.

Piss off Declan !!!

Piss off Declan !!!

The man has a point. Who kidnapped DMB and replaced him with a footballer? Granted he has had his injury troubles but had more than enough time to adapt to the game in Scotland. Partying or otherwise, so long as he keeps it up on the pitch I won't be complaining but this is a guy who told the press he was looking for a transfer less than a month ago.