Tav's time is up.

1 minute ago, the brown brogue said:

There's no way he'll be dropped. Like many others before him, Sterling will be played in front of him and asked to sacrifice his own game to his detriment, in order to cover and protect the captain. And that'll hopefully be for the last time.

Or we could play Sterling and Sima on our right side (if fit) and we'd have them more worried about us on that side than we are about them?

Just now, five stars said:

Or we could play Sterling and Sima on our right side (if fit) and we'd have them more worried about us on that side than we are about them?

Yip, take the fight to them and put their pacy players on the back foot for a change.

45 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I find it incredible in a week that the manager acknowledges how hard it’s been with our insane fixture congestion.

He continues to pick Tav who has played the most club football for an outfield player in Europe this season.

His legs are absolutely done. Every fan can see it. He’s been on the decline since Benfica where he could barely run second half.

He had 2 meaningless games to rest him in the hope he’s not completely finished for the celtic game.

He’s going to be an absolute liability against Maeda’s pace. Who btw was rested today.

Absolutely give him 2 weeks before the final

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

😂😂😂😂 absolutely tragic state for a grown man to get into 

How did your favourite Tav get on today?

Do you think he should play in the cup final?

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Sadly his time is up now

His time has been up for a long fucking time. Just glad everyone sees it now. Not only can he not defend, he never gets in the ref face the way mcgregor does for them. Should not even start next week.

He’s captain so he doesn’t get dropped and if he keeps playing then all of the good over the years will quickly be forgotten by the number of goals he’ll cost us and the fact he can’t cut it offensively either now.

Best for all parties that he leaves and as many have said reuniting with Gerrard in Saudi would be ideal for us.

34 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He’s captain so he doesn’t get dropped and if he keeps playing then all of the good over the years will quickly be forgotten by the number of goals he’ll cost us and the fact he can’t cut it offensively either now.

Best for all parties that he leaves and as many have said reuniting with Gerrard in Saudi would be ideal for us.

If he starts, we lose. Simple as that.going to be hard enough without his fuckups.

Clement needs to do the right thing for all and move him on. If he refuses to leave for whatever reason then he needs dropped from our starting 11. The captaincy simply must not be his next season, that's an absolute certainty.

He just hasn't got a clue how to defend, there's zero excuse for being so bad at 32 years of age, he's made the same mistakes every year since his debut, stands off a a winger with pace, lets him turn and face him, then gets killed, rinse and repeat forever and a day, I don't know how it's possible for a Rangers defender, a more or less ever present, to not learn the basics after all these years.

6 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

He’s actually embarrassing to watch now. 

It's getting a shame now. To me the person holding Tav back, is Tav. His failure to learn is unbelievable, he literally learns from nothing. As players get older they try and adapt their game to suit it, Tav doesn't. He can't get back and isn't as fast, so change the game and be more defence minded as it adds value to the team. Another example is his endless floaty crosses into the box, we haven't had a guy that dominates the air since Hately (I camn stand corrected on that), so why put high floaty balls in, surely by line and cut back or the ball flashed across 6 to 9 yards out would return more. I have watched games where he has done the high floaty cross over and over and got nothing, at 1 point you would think he would turn round and think "this isn't working, gonna try something else".

19 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

It's getting a shame now. To me the person holding Tav back, is Tav. His failure to learn is unbelievable, he literally learns from nothing. As players get older they try and adapt their game to suit it, Tav doesn't. He can't get back and isn't as fast, so change the game and be more defence minded as it adds value to the team. Another example is his endless floaty crosses into the box, we haven't had a guy that dominates the air since Hately (I camn stand corrected on that), so why put high floaty balls in, surely by line and cut back or the ball flashed across 6 to 9 yards out would return more. I have watched games where he has done the high floaty cross over and over and got nothing, at 1 point you would think he would turn round and think "this isn't working, gonna try something else".

All spot on. Especially part re high floaty balls. Big part of the reason we have looked toothless up front for much of last few years.

7 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Gerard’s coming back from Saudi in the summer