Wilson and Fleck offered new contracts

Boab

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope the wee man signs and wilson too

both will become brilliant players and could make the club millions when the time is right for them to move, its far too early just now

get the finger out all parties involved and get these contracts drawn up and signed

both will become brilliant players and could make the club millions when the time is right for them to move, its far too early just now

get the finger out all parties involved and get these contracts drawn up and signed

Wilson looks to be the better of the two but I must say when he left that ball on Saturday (thinking it was going wide...) I had my heart in my hand :craphead: - just as well big Al wasn't fooled by the curve... Well done McGregor!!!!! :sherlock:

Give them both contracts they deserve. They are both regarded as first team players, therefore they should be given contracts to reflect that. We must keep both for as long as we possibly can, we have absolutely nothing to gain from getting rid of them yet.

Wilson looks to be the better of the two but I must say when he left that ball on Saturday (thinking it was going wide...) I had my heart in my hand :craphead: - just as well big Al wasn't fooled by the curve... Well done McGregor!!!!!:sherlock:

I said that in another thread. Just as well Shagger was on his toes...And yes, I did delete your silly font in my quote. :pierre:

Wilson looks to be the better of the two but I must say when he left that ball on Saturday (thinking it was going wide...) I had my heart in my hand :craphead: - just as well big Al wasn't fooled by the curve... Well done McGregor!!!!! :sherlock:

i like wilsons composure and eye for a pass

and i like flecks technical ability, skill, power and bottle to at least have a go at goal, some of the older players should take note!

(tu)

they both must not be allowed to leave

and i like flecks technical ability, skill, power and bottle to at least have a go at goal, some of the older players should take note!

(tu)

Wilson is a great prospect but his passing has been woeful , the first few games his passing was ok but it has been awful lately.

Magic bougherra is the only ball playing defender we have.

(tu)

Wilson is a great prospect but his passing has been woeful , the first few games his passing was ok but it has been awful lately.

Magic bougherra is the only ball playing defender we have.

i think your harsh on him, our whole team consistantly give the ball away, Wilsons one of our most composed players and hes only a wean, he will be fine, he has loads still to learn.

Bougherra is a fantastic footballer, very experienced and worth millions and millions.

Him and Danny would be brilliant together but would probably be let down by their full backs sadly.

(tu)

I am 99% sure fleck will put pen to paper in the coming month! (tu) Having said that i dont like to hear that two of our best young scottish prospects having english based agents! These are the type of cunts who can unrest such a young mind into going down south to fill there own pockets!

• 2 weeks later...