John Terry slipping it to Wayne Bridge's woman

Amac9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said Celtic was his favourite Scottish team in a programme a few years back.

The Establishment saw that he wouldn't get away with it :pierre:

Used to like him. Now i hate him.

The guy's a loser anyway - legs buckled with nerves and slipped on his arse when he had a chance to score to win the Champs League.

John Terry did say that he has a soft spot for celtc while on the other hand Frank Lampard has said that he is a Rangers fan.

The Rangers fans were awesome, all the lads were talking about it," said Lampard.

"The reception I got when I went to take corners during the game, and after when we were going off, was really nice.

"They certainly love their own team, but it was very special to get that welcome. It was amazing really, and a very good game to play in for us, certainly the best friendly we've had.

"With that kind of backing from their crowd, they will be hard to beat. And I expect to see Rangers in the Champions League.

Lampard added: "I'm a Rangers fan actually and I definitely feel they can get past Panathinaikos and into the next round.

theyre speaking about it on soccer saturday - is this all he's done? pumped a different woman? is he married?

You'd think the cunt had committed murser with the way they are ribbing him!

Saying he should step down as captain!! Fucking disgrace!!

Although what he did was fucking terrible i would hate it if one of my best pals slipped it into my bird

Terry is under massive pressure, but all this take the captaincy because he is a bad example yadda, yadda, yadda is a load of pish IMO.

The England team is hardly full of players who have covered themselves in glory in their personal life is it?

Steven Gerrard. A man who dubiously avoided going to jail on a GBH charge.

Wayne Rooney. Shagged prostitutes behind his now wifes back.

Rio Ferdinand. Failed a drugs test and missed nine months.

Frank Lampard. Rumoured to have had numerous affairs behind his ex wifes back.

Ashley Cole. Where the fuck do you start with that prick?

If you want to point the finger at Terry for being a bad example then these points all become relevant too IMO.

theyre speaking about it on soccer saturday - is this all he's done? pumped a different woman? is he married?

You'd think the cunt had committed murser with the way they are ribbing him!

Aye!

But I had to google it there to see what the fuss was all about :craphead:

Just reading there, is the big problem not that Wayne Bridge is raging with him and doesn't want to be in the same company as him?

wayne bridge doesnt even get a game at chelsea does he? he'll probably leave

the big thing is that john terry is england captain and supposed to be a role model but has done this

Just reading there, is the big problem not that Wayne Bridge is raging with him and doesn't want to be in the same company as him?

wayne bridge doesnt even get a game at chelsea does he? he'll probably leave

the big thing is that john terry is england captain and supposed to be a role model but has done this

Bridge is at Man City now but they'll still meet in the England set-up.

Terry is under massive pressure, but all this take the captaincy because he is a bad example yadda, yadda, yadda is a load of pish IMO.

The England team is hardly full of players who have covered themselves in glory in their personal life is it?

If you want to point the finger at Terry for being a bad example then these points all become relevant too IMO.

While I agree with a lot of what you've said, Ferdinand didn't actually fail a drugs test at all. He failed to take one.

While I agree with a lot of what you've said, Ferdinand didn't actually fail a drugs test at all. He failed to take one.

...Because he undoubtedly was on drugs.

He did yeah doh

I'm feeeling the effects of a late night this afternoon :anguish: