***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Muff

I have a feeling that Derek McInnes will never put out a team that will beat Walter because to him Walter will always be the gaffer

Aye i thought along the same lines when i heard Jody Morris wasny playing against the hiv's the other night ,i was thinking McInnes was letting the hiv's catch up wi the unwashed ,fuck me how different that game turned out ,anyway back to Rangers ,imo i really think we will win by three /four ,even though it wont be all us all of the time in the game, three points will be more than welcome

Utter bollocks - the one way for an ambitious manager, no matter the allegiance of their yoith, is to take a few old firm scalps - how uttterly disrespectful to McInnes. He will do his best to win and thats the way it should be - we need no favours from him - we win on merit or not at all and certainly NOT because people lie down to us.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking news, after we could have went 13 points clear and put major pressure on them going into the biggest game in the OF Next week.

We could be 10 or 7 points clear going into the old firm game and the pressure will be on them.

Shocking news, after we could have went 13 points clear and put major pressure on them going into the biggest game in the OF Next week.

We could be 10 or 7 points clear going into the old firm game and the pressure will be on them.

Maybe even 8 points - a draw for them tomorrow would be good for us

That would be 9 points then.

They play today and a draw only gets you 1 point. (tu)

pathetic. any wonder no one takes the spl seriuosly when you see the state of some pitches and the number of games called off. i can understand games being called off with ice round the grounds being a public safety issue but the spl rule is that all pitches have undersoil heating so no game should be called off for a frozen pitch. we will still be ahead going into the old firm game but i expect celtic to beat dundee utd so it will be 7 points rather than 10 that i think it would have been as we would have beaten st johnstone.