Favourite Away Ground You Have Been To

MartinGers93

Mines has got to be the Emirates what a ground absolutely amazing never seen anything like it but it doesn't beat the Nou Camp it is just simply enormous but is so shite looking from the outside so thats why i think the emirates is better because the whole stadium inside and outside is just one of the best in world football defos up there with Ibrox imo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends

ive had my best ever away day at easter road (not helicopter sunday unfortunately,) we won 4-2 and rangers scored right away that day, lovenkrands got 2 in the second half

also a funy story from tynecastle, went in at half time 0-0 and i had 3-0 rangers on at the bookies

fuckers rans in 4 goals in the second half, stevie hughes got the 4th and i was the only cunt no celebrating :lol:

singing "nuno capucho won a medal in seville" at the piggery was enjoyable

being pictured in the daily star as a hooligan after THAT match at pittodrie, our fucking section was in the middle so we didnt even get near the bother lol

ah the memories, wouldnt mind getting to the away games again, need a bus and tickets mind you, so am fucked :lol:

SPL; celtc park or Pittodrie - rivalry, banter, support, atmosphere...

Abroad; Parc de Princes; alway's wanted to go there ever since seeing the likes of Rai, Loko, Guerin, Djorkaeff... in the 96 UEFA CWC Final. Although it was freezing when we played PSG, it was a cracking game, and atmosphere.

Westfalenstadion; the atmosphere was phenominal - you don't get much better!

It has to be the Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen home of Schalke04. It's simply stunning, removable air floted pitch, an ice rink under the pitch, all glass facade, air conditioned, opening roof, 70,000 capacity and a noise like nothing else when the stadium is full and the roof is closed.

The Emirates is great but Veltins is better, the best I've been in.

The old piggery.

Totally up at the fence next to the jungle with the old bill in the middle. The hatred in those 15/20 yards was somthing to be seen and couldn't be explained to younger Bears who think it's a bit of a myth shall i say?

Not to mention the mess the police were in after it haha!

I like Killie away, always a good atmosphere

The last away game there was gr8 :) good group up.

Hibs away is good for a singsong.

Hibs on the 27th December was the best away game ive been to this season, fantastic atmosphere, didnt say the Piggery, Hearts or Hibs because you expect a good atmosphere there

When doing the runs in the 80's and 90's i loved Shittodrie,Easter road and Tyncastle......when there was terracing it was outstanding.

Best away day atmosphere was Easter road and Souness' first game.....scorching day and about 15,000 Bears all over the ground...fights in the stands and at the fence...fights on the park and a 90 minute bouncy with the Billy Boys and Sash blaring.

HAPPY DAYS

Tyncastle good for a day oot tae.

Hate Sellik park.......too many of those bastards in one place for my liking