Favourite Away Ground You Have Been To

MartinGers93

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tynecastle for me,always a tight atmosphere and so close to the pitch,The old Betzenberg at Kaiserslautern was magnificent for a pre season friendly i think, back in 84. My first european ground following the bears.

But i have to say The westfalen Stadion Dortmund when McCann missed that sitter was the best.Cracking atmosphere and Game. Me and my cousin battling it out with Feyenoord at the DeKuip is a personal favourite.

I've only started going back to away matches this year after a long time away, so I don't have many to pick from.

Dens Park was probably the best for the banter, especially with the home fans to your left giving it all sorts.

Did anybody on here go to the Rangers/Molde UEFA cup match a few years ago? From what I've seen, it looks like quite the picturesque stadium and surrounding area

Molde was beautiful, the descent down the fjord was some of the loveliest scenery ever.

Nice wee Stadium too, but as fishtank says, crap atmosphere.

The emirates was fantastic, we all sung our hearts out that day and ive never been so proud to be a bear. Some arsenal fans hadnt even seen a team supported like that before. Was a great trip all round aswell

The funniest bit for me was when they were doing the mexican wave and as it approached us we started to get up for it but went into the bouncey instead, feckin hillarious.

:D

PMSL

Pittodrie.

Was at the game where it all kicked off with coins getting flung. Met the old guy who got cracked with one and got took on the pitch a few years later in a pub just round the corner from Tannadice.

The Allianz Arena in Munich - Awesome

In the UK, the new Wembley and the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff are great. Twickenham is very good and as for small grounds, St Mary's in Southampton, The Madeski in Reading and Hull City's KC stadium.

Croke Park in Ireland is really good as well