Which football team to you hate watching most and why?

lewisrfc93

Hate watching Barca and Arsenal exactly because they play so called' silky brilliant football', i like to watch great defensive displays more than mindless attacking.

Barcelona have the second best defensive record in Europe. So that puts your argument down.

Plus you say Barcelona play mindless attacking football? The play such patient, probing football, you clearly don't watch them.

You and i watch a different Barca then.

No kiddin.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Hate watching Barca and Arsenal exactly because they play so called' silky brilliant football', i like to watch great defensive displays more than mindless attacking.

Barcelona have the second best defensive record in Europe. So that puts your argument down.

Plus you say Barcelona play mindless attacking football? The play such patient, probing football, you clearly don't watch them.

Evidently...

Do you think its because their defenders are that good or the fact the opposition hardly ever have the ball to attack them ? either way Barcelona are brilliant too watch.

Do you think its because their defenders are that good or the fact the opposition hardly ever have the ball to attack them ? either way Barcelona are brilliant too watch.

Either way you can't argue with the facts.

You're on the wind up arent you?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit mon.

But is wit not just the highest form of sarcasm? :craphead:

numansnewman eat your heart out :love:

I don't think they have the best defenders but they are just so well organised.

They have such a good defensive record because they defend with the ball, not because they're great at defending, so to speak. It's kinda different from what he's saying, tbf.

Bit harsh whoever said wigan, they do try to play a nice game they are hindered by a shit pitch, no decent Centre Forwards and of course the Gary Caldwell factor.

(tu)

Martinez's footballing principals, and his reluctance to try anything else, is what is ultimately going to cost them their Premiership place I think.

I see... you're a bitter Chelsea fan :craphead:

I've never watched Celtic except for when we played them and in cup finals. Man Utd are the worst to watch for me because I hate them almost as much Celtic but they're far more successful and win most of the time.

Bolton and/or Blackburn for me. 2 boring teams and 9/10 times is a damp squid when they are on (i do take on board that Blackburn scored 3 today!)

I also hate watching Celtic and hearing their fans singing, but love watching them this season with that defence and the numerous scarves being tossed throughout the season!

:lol:

Cracking read for the wrong reasons!