McGregor Attacked: sourced on BBC

gordov

this thread is bollox, it oozes taig sympathisers

Certainly does, handwringers loyal out in force on this one. NO ONE DESERVES A KICKING LIKE THAT! Anyone in the press used the term sectarian as yet? Not from what I have seen.

Na they've no used that word ! Greegs is the only one gettin flak. When a Rangers player gets fatally injured, and we are heading in that direction they will use it and it will read: 'Player from the sectarian side of old firm gets what he deserves from innocent gfitw who was only doin it for the craic'. !

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see any post that says Shagger deserves a kicking, no Rangers fan would wish that. But you would have thought that with a massive game coming up he would have kept away from potential trouble spots and not be walking around pished out of his head.

We don't that he was pished out of his head Minst.

All we 'know' is that a Rangers player got attacked by three men, and the tone of the media seems to suggest that, because he's been on the front-page recently , he deserved it.

We should be looking after our own.

Too many people on here with a 'that serves him right' attitude.

Sounds like people are condoning an attack on a Rangers player.

Are you all on the right board? doh

You really are deluded and talk so much crap. Lets get one thing right, people have a right to critisise Rangers Players, esp ones that cant stay out of trouble.

Nobody has said that at all, so stop making crap up.

so get this right, he aint allowed a life outwith the club, he cant walk on his own out, he causes trouble, he is an embarrasment to rangers, should be dropped for alexander(for the long term), sell him, is this tiktalk, im sorry anyone should be able to walk the streets and he aint no acception, he was at a party and his partner was dining close bye, he could have just nipped somewhere but he dont deserve to have the fans on his back aswell

So can someone just give me a basic run-through of what has happened... heard so many rumours I don't know what is the truth.

I don't think the truth is actually out yet.

Orite wonder if there will be some sort of statement from Mcgregor as to say what happened.

Can already tell this is going to be the big story this week from the rags up until the OF.

If aLAN IS KICKING AROUND WITH THAT FOOL kENNETH FROM bIG bROTHER(YOU KNOW THE CHINESE SCOT THAT BOASTED ABOUT CARRYING 10K AT ALL TIMES AND HAVING HIS MAFIA HOMIES AROUND HIM AT ALL TIMES) TOTAL PLONKER TO PUT IT NICELY - THEN HE WILL GET INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE - THAT KID HAD TO LEAVE THAT HOUSE AFTER 2 DAYS AND AFTER THREATENING A COLLEGE GIRL WITH DEATH FROM HIS BODYGUARDS FOR BEING CHEEKY - HE HAS ALSO BEEN C AUGHT CRYING UNLESS HE HAS AT LEAST 4 MEN AROUND HIM - HE IS DANGEROUS BY ASSOCIATION - SO GET RID QUICK ALAN - Please for your own sake - he is a knob and half of the country know it !

Do not understand why he would walk about himself though, thats how these cowardly bastards try and pick you off.

Well according to the paper he was at a birthday party for a celtic player.? Strange one isn't it must have been 80 percent fenien at it.

Now where's the sectarian part in the paper, it's a fucking joke if that was a celtic player first thing said would be that it's sectarian.

Do not understand why he would walk about himself though, thats how these cowardly bastards try and pick you off.

Well according to the paper he was at a birthday party for a celtic player.? Strange one isn't it must have been 80 percent fenien at it.

Now where's the sectarian part in the paper, it's a fucking joke if that was a celtic player first thing said would be that it's sectarian.

The secterian part was missing from the paper because there is no proof it was a secterian attack.

And whats wrong with attending a party for a cellic player? there obviously friends... and theres no evidence to suggest there was 80% fenia*s in attendance either.

Maybe someone just planted the heed on him because he can be a right plonker at times.

Has Greegs reported this yet Its funny how the police no about the assult but are not going to do anything untill its reported. Greegs was no doubt asked by doctors do u want to report this and he has said no

Thats my only issue rangers players dont report enough thing, but you can be sure that when, the players or the fans do somthing people can't wait to report it. And thats what gives us the bad name

The secterian part was missing from the paper because there is no proof it was a secterian attack.

And whats wrong with attending a party for a cellic player? there obviously friends... and theres no evidence to suggest there was 80% fenia*s in attendance either.

Maybe someone just planted the heed on him because he can be a right plonker at times.

When Neil Lennon was attacked a few years ago there was no evidence of a sectarian attack yet the rags were full of it

The one thing I hope happens is Greegs is fit enough to come running out the tunnel a 12.30 on Sunday. If that happens the scum that done this will be gutted

Time to get id of this clown, yes he is a very good keeper but this has to be the last straw. How many incidents will this guy get into.

And attending a party for a celtic plaer in Glasgow on his own, fucking clown.

Get off your high horse and back the player,we don't know the full story,until then get behind him :angry:

When Neil Lennon was attacked a few years ago there was no evidence of a sectarian attack yet the rags were full of it

Lets get one thing straight... I hate Neil Lennon, hes a rhat bag.. but wasn't there eye witness accounts to back up the fact he was treated to some secterian abuse, which was reported in the early editions of the rhags.

Lets get one thing straight... I hate Neil Lennon, hes a rhat bag.. but wasn't there eye witness accounts to back up the fact he was treated to some secterian abuse, which was reported in the early editions of the rhags.

I may be remembering it wrong but papers were using the word 'sectarian' before the eye-witness reports came out

could be wrong though

Aye, by a 'source' or a 'bystander who did not wished to be named'. rolleyes.gif

Shocking that McGregor has been attacked, and hopefully the scum bags who done it will get what's owed to them.

What I would say though is that if I was an Old Firm manager I wouldn't let my players anywhere near the Glasgow city centre, and certainly wouldn't let them hang about with any Earls!

So because he's a plonker sometimes it's ok for someone to head butt him? you are a fucking idiot,get a grip,nobody know's what happened so get behind the player instead of slagging him :angry: