McGregor Attacked: sourced on BBC

gordov

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people on here must be mad, to blame Greegs he is the victim in all of this, Why are some rangers fans on here having a go at him instead of supporting him. Again I ask this two the people that are having a go at him,what has Greegs done wrong.

Personally i think he should have known better than to go to a Celtic players birthday the week before an old firm game. Right or Wrong he needs to deal with the issues that come with playing for one of the old firm and going out on a Saturday night in Glasgow. That's what he is paid thousands of pounds a week for. Even his own dad was saying he needs to have more common sense and stop going out because it leads to situations like this.

The ones that can't even back our players when some monobrowed feckwit is attacking them as they try to go about there business

That's the ones i thought you were talking about. :sherlock:

Ah what a lovely wee love nest you two have, grow up.

:lol: Claiming two posters have a love nest then telling them to grow up. O'h the irony.

STV news - Alan can't remember what happend? Hum....... Something fishy going on and I don't mean his fingers!

if your drunk do you remember everything?

i know i dont but im not perfect :rolleyes:

I very rarely remember anything when I'm drunk, and it's a fcuking nightmare :beer1:

STV news - Alan can't remember what happend? Hum....... Something fishy going on and I don't mean his fingers!

to be fair I Personnally don't like the idea of bein labelled a grass, not that I think he's wrong or right by sayin he can't mind. It's up to him wat he tells police. It cud backfire if he tells the polis the truth with retributional attacks. If he does remember but tells them nuffin there cud be more to this than meets the eye. Ie the rape accusations, pumping somebodys burd or attacked by tims outta badness. I'll always stand by him no matter wat anyway. Greegsy loyal. Get well soon al

if your drunk do you remember everything?

i know i dont but im not perfect :rolleyes:

I very rarely remember anything when I'm drunk, and it's a fcuking nightmare :beer1:

your only young as well wait till you get older it gets worse :anguish:

Just saw the report on Reporting Scotland. Seemed like they have made their minds up on who is to blame here. Constantly referring to his previous column inches rather than being interested in who may have been responsible.

Really rubs me up the wrong way - c**ts

BBC's report on the news there spent more time talking about the rest of his issues rather than the attack. Surely a moment do discuss the problems of violence in central Scotland (sectarian or otherwise)rather than making out the victim is to blame somehow.

BBC's report on the news there spent more time talking about the rest of his issues rather than the attack. Surely a moment do discuss the problems of violence in central Scotland (sectarian or otherwise)rather than making out the victim is to blame somehow.

Couldn't have been more obvious eh?

See the BBC site is saying the police will now investigate -- after receiving a report from a 'man' who was assaulted. wtf could that be I wonder?

Link

Police have launched an inquiry after Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor was hurt in an incident during a night out.

McGregor, who had been attending the birthday party of a Celtic player, was treated at Glasgow's Southern General hospital and later discharged.

The 28-year-old was left out of Craig Levein's first Scotland squad, which will face the Czech Republic next week.

"I'm looking for certainty. It doesn't look like he's going to be fit, so it's simple," said the Scotland manager.

A Strathclyde Police spokeswoman said on Monday: "We have received a complaint from a man in relation to being assaulted on Bath Street, Glasgow, on the evening of Saturday February 20.

"Inquiries are ongoing."

Rangers have confirmed that an incident took place but would not elaborate on the extent of McGregor's injuries.

The player is an injury doubt ahead of Sunday's Old Firm derby at Ibrox.

Levein said McGregor had been left out of the squad, his first since succeeding George Burley, because of concerns over his fitness.

"I got a phone call from Walter Smith last night explaining what had happened and that he was a doubt for the Rangers game next weekend," said Levein.

"Once this game is out of the way, he will be considered for the next match."

'Shamed' Allan McGregor according to the BBC - fcuking scumbags. Absolutely disgusting reporting.

That says it all about these news outlets,bitter to the core,hate anything to do with Rangers to the core and and will put the boot in when they want.FUCK THE LOT OF THEM.

Some Rangers fans need to wake up and smell the taig scum that hate our club and stop blaming Alan for this assault,you's know who i'm talking about. :mad:

Just think......we might actually have a RAPIST playing for us but 99% on here have deemed him innocent alreadh. The irony.

Not his fault this one though, it's the thugs, neds , fenia*s or Eastern European's ( the ones who are blackmailing him over the rape video ) or it could be because of that wee Dink , Ken ! The one on big brother who was bragging bouts his mafia ties and underworld "hauners". Yeah Allans best mate who THREATENED a teenage girl on national TV and had to be removed.

You know, I think he prolly just got jumped and it's not his fault BUT I wont deem him innocent just cause he plays for us....he MIGHT be a RAPIST ! And if he is.......HE DESERVES EVERY FUCKING THING HE GETS.

Just think......we might actually have a RAPIST playing for us but 99% on here have deemed him innocent alreadh. The irony.

Not his fault this one though, it's the thugs, neds , fenia*s or Eastern European's ( the ones who are blackmailing him over the rape video ) or it could be because of that wee Dink , Ken ! The one on big brother who was bragging bouts his mafia ties and underworld "hauners". Yeah Allans best mate who THREATENED a teenage girl on national TV and had to be removed.

You know, I think he prolly just got jumped and it's not his fault BUT I wont deem him innocent just cause he plays for us....he MIGHT be a RAPIST ! And if he is.......HE DESERVES EVERY FUCKING THING HE GETS.

you talk some amount of shite

you're a fecking embaressment to this website....

I know your a bit daft, an attention seeking tool and a total space cadet but shit like this crosses a line.... :anguish: