2010/11 Rangers shirts: Home, away and 3rd kits

scottjf82

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail to see why people dont like this shirt? Its a fuckin beezer!

They have normal vision, unlike yourself who is clearly visually impaired to a fair degree.

It's a very disappointing top. If you're going retro, don't go back to period when they couldn't make a decent football top.

I fail to see why people dont like this shirt? Its a fuckin beezer!

They have normal vision, unlike yourself who is clearly visually impaired to a fair degree.

It's a very disappointing top. If you're going retro, don't go back to period when they couldn't make a decent football top.

No need to make fun of the unfortunate. :P

The strip is howling though.

Jeez, there is no pleasing people, people said they wanted a retro kit, as plain as they come... well thats this "leaked" kit, if its real... there is nothing but blue... and returning to a classic white collar

Maybe the kit is tight on Thomson because its the only one they had? I dont think they will have hit mass production of the kit yet?

doh doh

mate its fucking rank cheap as fuck looking

Take it you wont be getting it then mate lol.If its blue and got a gers badge on it its good enough for me. (tu)

I'm sure it'll look better in real life than the photo does justice assuming it is the new strip. I'd have liked to see a white pin strip on it but hey, it could have been worse.

It was pretty much known that all Umbro kits would follow the current England retro look, so 'it's no great surprise that the new Gers kit looks like a polo shirt. I'll reserve judgement until I see one in the flesh so to speak.

There really is just no pleasing some people. I think its pretty smart and its the retro top everyones been screaming for every season.

Rangers give the fans what we have been asking for and still we're not happy.

not everybody mate wanted old looking top.its just a cheap rugby top

Don't buy it then. Simple.

dont fucking worry i wont its horrible.it looks like it took them 5 mins to make that design up

Will wait to pass judgement till I see the "actual" pictures of it. However, if that is the actual home top...I will NOT be buying it, as it looks like a polo shirt somebody's Ma made them in their basement at home!!! AWFUL!!! anguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

The away I quite like tho....I still have my striped one from a few years back

I think the problem is that you can't please everyone ... some will like it, some won't.

Personally, too much like a polo shirt & not a football shirt .. but that is just my opinion.

Cheeky wee rumour that we might be wearing the home one today, just heard waiting for the bus? Anyone else heard or am I hearing shite?

we might do mate, alot of teams have done this e.g bayern brought it out yesterday after they won the league and will be wearing their next seasons strip vs Inter in the final this year.

We did it at a Scottish Cup Final one time in the late 90s i think .. not sure but i think we have

We did it about 3 seasons ago up in aberdeen, the season before the UEFA Cup final strip, I mind going up to aberdeen (got beat 2-0) and saw people with the new kit... I cant remember if the players had it on but the fans definitely had it!

edit: looks like the players did