Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tina turner and her fvcking band of arselickers she calls help can get tae fvck.

But Tina's publicist, Bernard Doherty, sniffed: "Yawn. Tina has retired gracefully and is probably sitting in her mansion in the south of France with a Pina Colada.

"She couldn't give a monkey's about Rangers bloody football club and a song she recorded 20 years ago.

"She wouldn't be interested in supporting the campaign - she's far too sophisticated."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_showbiz/760999/Aide-for-superstar-Tina-Turner-has-snubbed-Rangers-Simply-The-Best-song-bid.html

:lol:

Look at the name of her publicist though.......

I will buy one from each site tomorrow night when I can be fucked.

Going well so far!!

I really really hope this works.

So, if it gets to number one, is that the official number one that they play on charts shows like radio1 on a sunday night?

I will buy one from each site tomorrow night when I can be fucked.

Going well so far!!

I really really hope this works.

So, if it gets to number one, is that the official number one that they play on charts shows like radio1 on a sunday night?

Sure is mate

Top 20 is amazin al defo be listenin to. Greg James on radio 1 on wed when he does the midweek postionS He will defo play it which could hopefully spur more people to buy just so it goes to no1 and stop another x factor reject gettin a no1 WATP