Dessers

BigBearButt

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i think your reacting to quick read what i posted again 

I've read it. I'll quote it back to you. 

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

if he was as good as some on here thinks he is he would be burying every other chance that come to him

Nobody is saying that he is a top player where that should be happening. 

23 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im getting at that plenty of people on here are happy with him getting 20 in all competitions

Can you see how that is completely different? 

6 minutes ago, Rlm said:

I cudnt understand what happened to colak he looked good.....did beale bin him?. Plus is danillo on loan or did we sign him? because who out of Scotland will do us a job nxt season...I know shankland the guy from Aberdeen was mentioned...but in all fairness any of them 2 wud have been much better than silva, like most of us the fact we cud not bring in a striker in January has made this hard towards the end of the season. Maybes clement has players in mind from holland/Belgium for nxt season. 

tumblr_inline_ngoljebRDB1rkatgp.gif

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I've read it. I'll quote it back to you. 

Nobody is saying that he is a top player where that should be happening. 

Can you see how that is completely different? 

your the one who inserted amazing into his ability all i said he's no where as good as he's made out to be on here plenty of chances missed and as someone pointed out its 14 in the league not good enough to bring thr title home 

again i reiterate we need an instinctive bastard who hates who he plays against 

26 minutes ago, Rlm said:

I cudnt understand what happened to colak he looked good.....did beale bin him?. Plus is danillo on loan or did we sign him? because who out of Scotland will do us a job nxt season...I know shankland the guy from Aberdeen was mentioned...but in all fairness any of them 2 wud have been much better than silva, like most of us the fact we cud not bring in a striker in January has made this hard towards the end of the season. Maybes clement has players in mind from holland/Belgium for nxt season. 

You are suspicious 

definitely not a bear. 

21 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

your the one who inserted amazing into his ability all i said he's no where as good as he's made out to be on here plenty of chances missed and as someone pointed out its 14 in the league not good enough to bring thr title home 

I added amazing because that is what you implied by "burying every other chance". You keep saying "as good as he's made out to be". What does that even mean if it isn't amazing and what posters are making him out to be something he is not because even those who defend him aren't going over the top about his qualities?

38 minutes ago, Rlm said:

😂

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I added amazing because that is what you implied by "burying every other chance". You keep saying "as good as he's made out to be". What does that even mean if it isn't amazing and what posters are making him out to be something he is not because even those who defend him aren't going over the top about his qualities?

people still think a 20 goal striker will win you the league it doesnt and hes no where near what a Rangers player should be

better players than him have failed at us but because of this mystical 20 goals a season player makes him untouchable, maybe thats down to people accepting second best after the past decade i dont and wont but then im of an age when Rangers where expected to win every game and treat the orcs as dirt on our shoes

Imaging telling someone else to have a word with themselves after not knowing that the player we paid highest transfer fee for this season wasn't on loan and not knowing that Hearts captain Lawrence Shankland hasn't played for Aberdeen in about 7 years. 😂

2 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

people still think a 20 goal striker will win you the league it doesnt and hes no where near what a Rangers player should be

better players than him have failed at us but because of this mystical 20 goals a season player makes him untouchable, maybe thats down to people accepting second best after the past decade i dont and wont but then im of an age when Rangers where expected to win every game and treat the orcs as dirt on our shoes

So nobody is making him out to be better than he is. Glad we cleared that up 👍

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

We’ve progressed to two finals, challenging at the top of the league and got out our Europa group. 

20 goals is a poor return for all that progress. 
14 in the league and 6 in three cups 

not good enough.

No, it's not good enough, but neither is the goal contribution from everyone else in the squad bar Tav and Sima. Yet they don't get 183 pages, and counting on it. 

Take out Tav's goals - we're fucked.

Take out Dessers' goals - we're fucked.

Take out Sima's goals - we're fucked. 

Take out anyone else's goals - meh.

2 hours ago, Rlm said:

IMG_1692.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Like Morelos?

3 hours ago, Rlm said:

good points well made

8 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

yup and we have been linked with such a player sadly he's probably out of our price range now unless his off field antics makes us the only team that'll take him

Yet we won fuck all with that type of striker and Morelos only scored over 20 twice.