Do you buy every Rangers Shirt?

Emerson

Do you buy every Rangers Shirt?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy each new strip as they come out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on how it looks
    • Wait to get as a gift at Birthday/Xmas
    • No,Too expensive

Just following on from the new strip poll, speaking personally I buy every strip as they come out. I couldnt care less if it had green and grey hoops, if it had a Rangers badge on it, and the guys wore it on the pitch, I would buy it. Whats everyones reasoning behind the purchase/non purchase of strips?

I don't. Main reason is I never wear a Rangers strip, only time I would wear them was watching at RSC when I lived in Shetland, and Cup Finals at Hampden. Never wear one other than that but have probably bought more than I've worn.

Will it affect anyone's answer when the JJB deal finishes? I'd be more inclined to buy one if the money was going direct to Rangers. Now, Rangers get the same money whether I buy a strip or not. As I don't wear them, I don't buy them. If I was contributing directly to the club I'd be more likely to buy.

This season's shirt was the first I've had since 2001-02. I have become slightly obsessed with buying all the old 9 in a row-era shirts I had as a kid off ebay though. Just got the 94-96 adidas one yesterday :praise::drool:

I think I'll probably get back in the habit of getting each home shirt. I missed having them.