Rangers lining up Joe Ledley!?

He's rated at 10million and we could get him for nothing.

Get him signed !

£10m my arse, that's why he's still at Cardiff, with no club ever putting in a bid anywhere near that figure.

Im just saying what I saw, I posted the quote.

If we got him on a free and he came up here and produced in europe we could sell him for 6-10million.

He is highly rated

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so he quits Cardiff as they didn't get into the EPL. But rejects EPL clubs to play in the SPL. doh
Maybe he wants to win things.He'll attract the likes of Birmingham, Bolton, Blackburn, Fulham etc from the Premiership.In other words, mid-table mediocrity.
He wouldn't have won anything with Cardiff in the EPL though..
He would have won the play off and promotion to the EPL But, the thing he set off to do at the start of the season.

The point was he didn't win promotion. If he signs for us, I can't see it being anything but a stepping stone to a lucrative deal in the premiership. It would however be a great bit of business and a brilliant short term signing.

doh

He's just won his side Blackpool promotion to the premiership, and you's think he'd come here?

doh

He plays with Cardiff ye tit!

:pipe:

Don't even pretend you were on the wind up...

:pipe:

Don't even pretend i wasn't on the wind up

So according to most on here a fuckin Welshman playing for a Taffy team that couldn't get promoted wouldn't be interested in 20k a week, fan worship, league trophies and the Champions League?

Fuck me gently.

Must be over right enough.

Try to bear in mind we ARE fuckin Rangers and that DOES count for something more often than not.

Jeebus !!

So according to most on here a fuckin Welshman playing for a Taffy team that couldn't get promoted wouldn't be interested in 20k a week, fan worship, league trophies and the Champions League?

Fuck me gently.

Try to bear in mind we ARE fuckin Rangers and that DOES count for something more often than not.

Jeebus !!

Too right we are The Rangers our fans should appreciate that we have so much more to offer than most clubs sure 50k a week will topple 20k thats obvious but

Albertz Novo Prso for example didn't fall in love with the club for no reason

Fuck me gently.

Jeebus !!

(tu)

But at the end of the day money talks and if he's offered 20k by us he could easliy be offered 50k by the likes of bolton and Blackburn

Suprise, suprise :rolleyes:

After "successfully" beating us to the signings of Brown, Loovens & Samaras you think they would have learned their lesson by now.

Just a shame that McDonald did the job for them.

Celtic could exploit a Uefa loophole to sign Cardiff midfielder Joe Ledley for nothing. (News of the World

That didnae fucken take long. they mhanky cunts cannae see shite without wanting a bite.

Suprise, suprise :rolleyes:

After "successfully" beating us to the signings of Brown, Loovens & Samaras you think they would have learned their lesson by now.

Just a shame that McDonald did the job for them.

Just a shame for them they sold him for a wee loan of a penalty taker and now they have fuck all then isn't it :wink:

celtic were supposed to sign celtic last summer and then again in january. These papers just repeat the same old pish and sometimes change the names for a bit of variety. Anyone who believed we were going to sign Ledley is deluded