Rangers lining up Joe Ledley!?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so he quits Cardiff as they didn't get into the EPL. But rejects EPL clubs to play in the SPL. doh

Maybe he wants to win things.

He'll attract the likes of Birmingham, Bolton, Blackburn, Fulham etc from the Premiership.

In other words, mid-table mediocrity.

Any story that sees us beating premiership clubs to players i take with a pinch of sale, especially quoteless pish like this

From the paper who gave us Boyd to ra shellick and Wilson away in 48 hours 700 hours agoboogie.png

also not one single quote, load of shit.

Because it's speculation. If Smith commented, he would be accused of tapping him up with huge repercussions. And we've seen agents commenting purely to drum up interesting for the client. No quotes = not necessarily shit.

Tapping up? Ledley is free to discuss contract offers from other clubs, they don't need to go through Cardiff to speak to him.

Ok so he quits Cardiff as they didn't get into the EPL. But rejects EPL clubs to play in the SPL. doh
Maybe he wants to win things.He'll attract the likes of Birmingham, Bolton, Blackburn, Fulham etc from the Premiership.In other words, mid-table mediocrity.

He wouldn't have won anything with Cardiff in the EPL though..

Maybe he wants to win things.He'll attract the likes of Birmingham, Bolton, Blackburn, Fulham etc from the Premiership.In other words, mid-table mediocrity.

He wouldn't have won anything with Cardiff in the EPL though..

He would have won the play off and promotion to the EPL But, the thing he set off to do at the start of the season.

Wigan in front of 20,000 fans with the target to avoid relegation OR Rangers fighting in 4 competitions 3 we can realistically win and the Champions league Euro's elite competition being a hero to 50,000 fans then earning a big money move to a better EPL side or stay and collect a hell of a lot of medals

Easy choice come on over to our place

Wigan in front of 20,000 fans with the target to avoid relegation OR Rangers fighting in 4 competitions 3 we can realistically win and the Champions league Euro's elite competition being a hero to 50,000 fans then earning a big money move to a better EPL side or stay and collect a hell of a lot of medals

But its only in the Sun, just like boydyboogie.png

Would be a fantastic signing but a think there is about as much chance of iain king writing something sensible as this happening.Champions league football aint going to be enough to tempt him plus the £40,000 a-week he could pick up at any average team in the English premier league would be way more temting!!!

£40,000 or £15,000?

Easy choice, new Bentley. Sad but true.

£40,000 or £15,000?

Easy choice, new Bentley. Sad but true.

football isnt all about money, and if it is to him then i dont want him.

Any story that sees us beating premiership clubs to players i take with a pinch of sale, especially quoteless pish like this

We beat West Brom to Bougherra so I wouldnt completely rule it out

I think I would be against the signing, unless we were selling a central midfielder such as Thomson (for a decent amount of course)... If we were playing him on the wing it would be a complete waste because he is not the type of player we would expect to be out on the wing... but at the same time, he is the exact type of signing we could see walter going for... versatile.