Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaun if you dont know anything shut yer mouth thats his price and wages if you dont know anything let the big boys talk

Did you contact his club and ask name the price and his wages? No so really you dont know anything.

Oh wait your in the know about eagles. Bow down to wee marko!

Looks like Lennon is trying to strenghen their shonky defence by signing AEK Athens central defender Daniel Majstorovic.

I saw this guy play in the Sydney tournament and he looked very composed so it seems that Lennon might be getting jittery about our signing of Beattie and the proposed move for Jelavic.

http://www.setanta.c...tball/Scottish/

Im pretty sure Lennon wont have seen him before the Scotland game the other night, but he is a decent player

That's a possibility,Scott....I never saw the game the other night (morning here) but as you said, he is a decent player, but I can sense Mjalby fingerprints on this move.

In the Sydney games that he played, he seemed steady without trying anything flash, but pre-season games are a bit deceptive to form...I've no doubt he will be put to the test by our guys...no sweat! (tu)

Find it very hard to believe that septic are giving mr bigot all this money to spend ... I mean the guy had never signed anybody up until a couple of months ago <cr>

I think their board know that if the mhanks don't deliver this season, they are all out on their arse mate, so they are giving said bigot the money they got for the plastic paddy to try and put bums on seats at the piggery and save their bacon, so to speak.

Reid and Lawwell know their coats are on a shoogly nail,Thermopylae and they are not going to be the fall guys for any failure that's ahead, so the bigot has no excuses about the board not backing him financially.

Bacon & egg on their faces is a wonderful menu for the piggery canteen.

I think their board know that if the mhanks don't deliver this season, they are all out on their arse mate, so they are giving said bigot the money they got for the plastic paddy to try and put bums on seats at the piggery and save their bacon, so to speak.

Reid and Lawwell know their coats are on a shoogly nail,Thermopylae and they are not going to be the fall guys for any failure that's ahead, so the bigot has no excuses about the board not backing him financially.

Bacon & egg on their faces is a wonderful menu for the piggery canteen.

Thats it pretty much spot on, there all covering their tracks.

Latest rumour doing the rounds today Daily Mirror, seen it on BBC Gossip and SSN this morning.

Loan deal as they dont want him moving to a rival and Joe Hart is gonna be first pick for City.

One man doesnt make a good team but I was really hoping they wouldnt sign a decent keeper