Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Messi ? He's aboot the only cunt they've no linked themselves with ? :sherlock:

they did mention messy but it was the floor they were on about after they had interviewed Lennon (tu)

Wee lenny looks as if he's on the charlie, his eyes are like pissholes in the snaw ! :sherlock:

Not defensive at all my friend. I've been attacking you from the start coz ur a rabid child molesting, terrorist sympathising, inbred, wishes he was Oirish shit stain on the moral fabric of society.

EXPECT ME TO SHOW UP AT YOUR GAME AT DRUMOYNE AGAINST BOCA U FUKIN PRICK DONT EVER CALL ME THAT YA FUCKING ARSEHOLE AM GONNAE SLAP UTTER FUCK OUT YOU YA PRICK.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Not defensive at all my friend. I've been attacking you from the start coz ur a rabid child molesting, terrorist sympathising, inbred, wishes he was Oirish shit stain on the moral fabric of society.

EXPECT ME TO SHOW UP AT YOUR GAME AT DRUMOYNE AGAINST BOCA U FUKIN PRICK DONT EVER CALL ME THAT YA FUCKING ARSEHOLE AM GONNAE SLAP UTTER FUCK OUT YOU YA PRICK.

AHAHAHAHA :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Touchy Eh ! :sherlock:

FUCK BELLAMY AND EVERY BHEAD RHATTLIN SCUM GLOBALLY !

:lol:

Shut up :lol:

So because someone called the mhanks, the "hoops", he is a tim?

Grow the fuck up.

To be fair, that cunt's got previous.

Exactly.

I'm not usually one to join in these "tim hunts" but this twat is blatant.

Theres gonnae be aboot 10,000 people at this game wating for you to slap him aboot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: