Whats your view on Rino Gattuso?

CyprusBear

Was just reading that Rino was having talks regarding his future at Ac Milan.

At the age of 32 he has dropped down the milan pecking order for a starting place and after there new signings looks like he could be surplus to requirements and could be allowed to move on.

I remember reading about a year or so ago that Rino wanted to finishe his playing career with the bears. He would accept a dramatic wage decrease to come back cause he feels he owes rangers for making him the player he is.

Would you take him back??

No, He has barely kicked a ball for nearly 2 years, injury prones and past his best

Like James Beattie :rolleyes::D

I agree tho, not kicked a ball in seasons, past his best, and on too much money, plus Olympiacos are supposidly interested in him.

He's Finished his career will probably wind down in America where he cant pick up the big bucks before he retires.

Rino has made his money, he also has restaurants/bars etc. I'm sure he is set for life.

Al-Ahli and Olympiakos have both been linked with the midfielder, but the Greek side are just ahead in the race to land him.

Pasqualin has said Gattuso's exit is not guaranteed, but things will become clearer once he speaks with his current club.

"Next week there will be a meeting between [Adriano] Galliani and Gattuso to decide his future," Pasqualin told Sky Sport Italia.

He's Finished his career will probably wind down in America where he cant pick up the big bucks before he retires.

Rino has made his money, he also has restaurants/bars etc. I'm sure he is set for life.

As have most players but they see America/arab countries as a good way to cash in at the end of their careers, the de boers(quatar) and Henry wont be skint either i'd imagine.