Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out—a little house cleaning, if you will. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. DMWWTC fully intends to subvert time-tested societal norms. But that's not enough, not for him. DMWWTC will additionally alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations, which is why I contend that when I was a child my clergyman told me, "Many asinine nonentities take their marching orders directly from DMWWTC." If you think about it you'll see his point. The majority of homicidal pop psychologists probably agree that biased, bleeding-heart couch potatoes who put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse will, hopefully, eventually be replaced by people who believe in freedom, justice, and the pursuit of personal growth. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

what a fucking load of shit that was :lol:

your dealer must be a fucking animal feeder at your local zoo (tu)

lmfao hahhaha (tu):lol:

ffs mate, there is a world outside your front door...open the door and enter it (tu)

according to FF we have been aloud to talk to the player, this is ment to be in tomorrows record.

Does this mean a fee has been agreed

You have been spot on the past few times regarding posts from FF and what would be in the early editions of the Daily Record so for that I believe you.

But it is nothing new tbh. Walter has said that we were still talking to Rapid and Jelavic. Unless something more concrete has happened over the weekend!?

its a website :P you enter in the name of the person you want to have a rant it, and it auto-generates 3 paragraph's of spiel

Nothing gets past big Glen ;)

He is a keeper afterall :sherlock:

10310.gif

That site was posted in the OT about a year ago :lol:

How the fuck can you remember that?

I have a excellent memory :)

well Walter did say, that Vienna wanted him for their weekend game, that game has been played, so maybe there has been discussions taken place aftet it, and according to a few people the deal is done, and also he took his shirt off in celebration when he scored what "could" be his last goal Rapid, their fans have said he's never done that before

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Some people are so stupid :lol::sherlock:

Hook line and sinker 10310.gif good fishing... but it was like catching mackerel wink.gif

Yeah :lol:

Despite you blowing my cover, some people were still taking the bait.

Some people are so stupid :lol::sherlock:

Hook line and sinker 10310.gif good fishing... but it was like catching mackerel wink.gif

Yeah :lol:

Despite you blowing my cover, some people were still taking the bait.

I apologise craphead2.gif but it did make it funnier that they were still taking the bait laugh.gif

well Walter did say, that Vienna wanted him for their weekend game, that game has been played, so maybe there has been discussions taken place aftet it, and according to a few people the deal is done, and also he took his shirt off in celebration when he scored what "could" be his last goal Rapid, their fans have said he's never done that before

he's usually quite calm in his celebrations. he looked really emotional today. could be a sign or i could be clutching at straws :wink:

I know wikipedia isn't a source for reliable information

But, I like the look of this

He officially signed for the club on 9 August 2010 for a reported 5m Euros.

Also whoever edited it has given him the number 16 :lol: which he can't have