Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

I wonder what's next, an official statement on the Rangers website saying that the two parties could not reach a suitable agreement, and the deal is off - we will look towards other targets :rolleyes:

I wonder what's next, an official statement on the Rangers website saying that the two parties could not reach a suitable agreement, and the deal is off - we will look towards other targets :rolleyes:

I was about to say that myself :lol: Wouldnt surprise me at all.

TBH Jelavic could go down in history as the greatest Ranger that never was

That honour still goes to jardel. It's only his wife tipping the scales mind you :drool:

crap, oh well great minds and all that

FFS, this deal is going to fall through. IF true, Rapid Vienna are at it.

Doesn't really surprise me, they seem like a bunch of cunts.

Seems like the only way we will get this player is if we overpay and we aren't in a position to do that.

I'd love for us to get Jelavic, but Rapid have fucked us about for too long and we need to move onto other targets.

TBH we have been waiting on rapid for 2 weeks now and chasing this guy all summer, if they keep taking the piss then Bain is doing the right thing. 4 mill is a lot of money and we could easily find someone like Jelavic or even better for that kind of money IMO. wacko.gif

We should never be hold to ransom. boogie.png

I was about to say that myself :lol: Wouldnt surprise me at all.

Might sound negative, but we've seen and heard it all before.

We are leaving it late to get players in, pretty much what I expected.