Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

Says on the Sun website that its unlikely we are going to sign any of the trialists

If you'd offered me Welcome + Barazite or Weiss, would take Weiss all day long though

Deffo mate just thought Barazite sounded as if he done well and he would be our player rather than just a loan but still happy :clap:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic for Champions 2010/11‎: Anyone bothered if we get Vladimir Weiss or not? I think he would've been a good bench warmer, but wouldn't be bothered if he did end up at Castle Greyskull

Off Facebook...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Celtic for Champions 2010/11‎: Anyone bothered if we get Vladimir Weiss or not? I think he would've been a good bench warmer, but wouldn't be bothered if he did end up at Castle Greyskull

Off Facebook...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Change their tune awfa quick eh?

Mirror

:lol: we offered more money than celtic - they must be saving their money for campbell, or was it james, or was it keane, no definetly bellamy, ah shay given

Sun

what's that, we're playing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL, and celtic not, cannae be right that, not the mighty glasgow celtic

Mirror

:lol: we offered more money than celtic - they must be saving their money for campbell, or was it james, or was it keane, no definetly bellamy, ah shay given

Sun

what's that, we're playing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL, and celtic not, cannae be right that, not the mighty glasgow celtic

(tu):21::uk:

The trialists who have been released...

Welcome, Barazite

back ups for Jelavic & Weiss if we couldn't get them? hmm

You are onto something there mate..........i am actually trembling about this!!!

Not being funny but he reminds me of Laudrup

I am trembling watching that......i'ts like a lottery win if he comes. Surely it can't be true??????????

His dribble 50 seconds onwards against N.Ire reminded me a bit of him too.