Does Weiss start v St. Johnstone?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Does Weiss start v St. Johnstone?

• AYE
    • NAW
    • Second half sub at 45 min
    • Second half sub at 65 min
    • Doesn't get a look in

For this Bear -- 100% has to. He can play on the left or the right... no matter. Better on the right imho...

We need to keep Naismith in the squad. So give Vladimir a 'free' role. Go on the left, on the right.. whatever he feels like doing. He not exactly a 'City' reject. He is one of the up and coming stars of world Football.

He HAS to start!

For the record.. I voted... AYE! lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolol mate you're gonna get 100% on this poll. The guys the first name on the sheet on sat!

Perhaps mate... But I can see Wattie playing it close to the vest in the press Conference.

Reporter: Walter... Will you start Weiss?

Walter: Am no answerin that. Cue.. Stare

Reporter: But Walter, I'm sure the supporters would like to see Weiss start?

Walter: Cue .. Stare

Reporter: How about Lee's fitness.. hasn't played in 2 weeks?

Walter: Oh AYE.. Lee's good. He'll be in the squad -- with Weiss.

Weiss to start at left midfield with Naismith on the right. Beattie at central striker and Kenny roving to the left to receive the ball from Weiss who will slot in beside Beattie for the return ball...Nae bother. (tu)

It would be interesting to see what he can do from the start of a game and its 'only' (hope that does not bite me in the arse) St. Johnstone but with Big Lee coming back we may just go with Davis McCulloch and Edu; Nasmith Miller Beattie in a 433 formation and Weiss coming on around 70 min.

Exciting tho'

Im not so sure on this, yeah he had a cracking impact on Saturday but does Naismith deserve to be dropped after Sunday?

Naismith is here for the long term, Weiss will get his chance.

I'd swap McCulloch for Edu aswell, Edu was rotten first half on Sunday and gave the ball away more times in that first half than McCulloch did the whole of last season. He came onto a game the second half but that was after we went 2-0 up. He needs to show more and stop this playing your way into the game attitude he has. From the first whistle he must be right up peoples arses.

Big squad choices for Smith, not something we visualised in July. Hopefully Weiss has a stormer if he starts and hopefully he has another stormer if he doesn't, either way 2-0 Corkerhill to the Bears.

Im not so sure on this, yeah he had a cracking impact on Saturday but does Naismith deserve to be dropped after Sunday?

Naismith is here for the long term, Weiss will get his chance.

I'd swap McCulloch for Edu aswell, Edu was rotten first half on Sunday and gave the ball away more times in that first half than McCulloch did the whole of last season. He came onto a game the second half but that was after we went 2-0 up. He needs to show more and stop this playing your way into the game attitude he has. From the first whistle he must be right up peoples arses.

Big squad choices for Smith, not something we visualised in July. Hopefully Weiss has a stormer if he starts and hopefully he has another stormer if he doesn't, either way 2-0 Corkerhill to the Bears.

Why would you drop Naismith for Weiss? :unsure:

He'd come in for Lafferty.

Weiss to start at left midfield with Naismith on the right. Beattie at central striker and Kenny roving to the left to receive the ball from Weiss who will slot in beside Beattie for the return ball...Nae bother. (tu)

(tu):21: