***The Official Manchester United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we'll get slated for our 'style', but ManURE could not beat us in 96 minutes at OT. As David Weir said a few years back 'Defending IS a skill'.

Loved Big Lee's 'tackle' with about 5:30 gone in injury time. Classic! That's how you take one for the team!

Life is grand!

:lol: They were doing my nut in with their feeble attempts to spur Manure on and disrespect for the Rangers.

Well done all the Rangers players you did us proud tonight.

smiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif to our fans for singing loud and proud.

Thought our fans were excellent. Proud of them smiley-gen014.gif

I'm gutted that I couldn't watch the game because I was at work, but still.... Well Done, Rangers!! :clap::21: What's more is that GersxChick just created a thread to say Happy Birthday to Naismith.

0-0 at Old Trafford is something to be proud of, Gers!!

great result Rangers, team to a man were superb and did their jobs, fans are the best in the world, absolutley brilliant shift from everyone associated with the bears tonight, GIRUYT

WATP

Couldn't agree more mate, couldn't agree more 00000042.gif

Fucking mhank on facebook:

"Dear Uefa, 91 minutes at the man united rangers game, rangers fans were signing sectarian songs, does this mean you will fine them, or dock points? Or even kick them out ???? As the rules state there is no sectarian allowed but you and the sfa allow them to keep doing it!"

The song in question is Derry's Walls. I'm sorry timmy but dont be such a fucking hypocrite. Have you ever heard the song 'Flower of Scotland'? Pretty much the same.

Anyway, great effort tonight, concentration was at a high and, although it was boring, it was very effective. Could probably have pushed a little bit more at the end for the 3 points but I'm more than happy with a point and a clean sheet from Old Trafford. Hopefully at home, we will not be so defensive but enough to keep them out and we can push forward a lot more. Weiss should definitely play when we play them at home, would give them a good old fright :sherlock:

Fucking mhank on facebook:

"Dear Uefa, 91 minutes at the man united rangers game, rangers fans were signing sectarian songs, does this mean you will fine them, or dock points? Or even kick them out ???? As the rules state there is no sectarian allowed but you and the sfa allow them to keep doing it!"

The song in question is Derry's Walls. I'm sorry timmy but dont be such a fucking hypocrite. Have you ever heard the song 'Flower of Scotland'? Pretty much the same.

Anyway, great effort tonight, concentration was at a high and, although it was boring, it was very effective. Could probably have pushed a little bit more at the end for the 3 points but I'm more than happy with a point and a clean sheet from Old Trafford. Hopefully at home, we will not be so defensive but enough to keep them out and we can push forward a lot more. Weiss should definitely play when we play them at home, would give them a good old fright :sherlock:

Never happy unless they're whinging about something. What a shower of insignificant insects.