***The Official Manchester United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really happy with everything tonight. Sure I would have liked to see Weiss brought on at some point and maybe have a go. Regardless the plan worked and we got our point.

Naismith, Edu, Broadfoot and Mculloch were all brilliant.

Thought we would have seen Weiss. But the plan was working to perfection.

A bit more creativity and we would have really troubled them. To be honest ,they did not come close. Perhaps Gibson's shot just over the bar. But, that was it.

Great result and a few bob in our pockets as well (350,00 euros?)

I didnt think I would ever say this but Broadfoot was outstanding tonight. Had a good few laughs seeing him upfront a couple of times, and when we had that penalty shout I was going "who the fucks that?? HOLY SHIT ITS BROADFOOT!!" :craphead: Shame about Valencia's injury, he was totally gutted but over came it and performed really well. The whole time was fantastic, so were the fans :clap: Bring on Bursaspor :21:

Rangers did not mount a serious threat to Manchester United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak, deputising for the rested Edwin van der Sar, preferring instead to concentrate on claiming a crucial point from their opening group game.

BBC Website...

What do they expect us to do... go all out attack and lose 3-0?

Well done to your boys. They deserved the draw and Walter Smith got his tactics spot on. We weren't dangerous at all in the final third apart from Gibbo's long range shots. Look forward to the return game at Ibrox for revenge. ;)

:lol: Cheers mucker shall be a good return,I thought one of his shots was destined to burst the fucking net,he can fair strike one.

Well done to your boys. They deserved the draw and Walter Smith got his tactics spot on. We weren't dangerous at all in the final third apart from Gibbo's long range shots. Look forward to the return game at Ibrox for revenge. ;)

Yous are going down 2-0 mate, sorry to break the news but you are.

We are rangers

You might not think that means much but trust me it does

WE ARE THE PEOPLE