Goon Brigade complaining

Jelle1880

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this on FF, apparently Declan sent it to UEFA (Scotland's Shame is automatically put in place of Rangers on their forum, jolly craicsters).

Quick warning though:

Put down your morning-coffee or tea, would not want to be responsible for broken keyboards or screens.

Ok, here goes.

You may laugh now.

Fucking great, Timmy is hurting, luv it!!

GIRUYT

Horrible bhastards

WATP

:lol: :lol: :lol: they must be fucking joking and uefa must be fucking laughing there arses off.

a reserve team that cost £96mill. :lol:

you would think they would be looking foward to going to there pope. but no once again they are obsessed with us and never stop complaining. :lol: just because smith and ferguson are m8s.

edit and that is also an insult to SAF. just because they got pumped in the summer with there real reserve team there fucking raging

Check this out?

This is what a tic fan sent in to Uefa ha ha!

(Taken from a Celtic Fans Forum and yes, it is genuine.)

Dear Sir

I feel I must write to you to express my disgust at a blatant breach of UEFA rules concerning The Champions League and Manchester United in particular.

I tuned into Sky Sports on Tuesday evening 14th Sept 2010 to watch one of the competitions higher profile games. What I saw disgusted me.

The Manchester United manager had replaced up to 10 of his first team players with reserve team players because he had an important English Premiership game at the weekend with Liverpool.

If you look at any weekly teamsheet of his you will notice the names of Nani, Evra, O'Shea, Van Der Saar, Berbatov, Vidic, etc.

None of these players were listed as injured and if you notice at the weekend all of these players will be in his team for the games with Liverpool and Valencia.

This is a blatant breach of Article 3 of Regulations of the UEFA Champions League - Duties of the clubs, Rule 3.01 (d) 'On entering the competition, participating clubs agree - to field their strongest team throughout the competition'

As you may well be aware Sir Alex Ferguson used to play for Glasgow Rangers FC. He is quoted in one newspaper, namely The Daily Record (Scotland) on Tues 14th Sept as saying "I wanted to help Walter (Smith) win title last year but he couldnt afford to take my two players on loan".

Walter Smith was his assistant at Manchester United for two years.

To every neutral I have spoken to about this they all agree it is blatant match fixing. Anyone can see Mr Ferguson sent his team onto that pitch knowing Rangers defensive strategy. If he sent a weakened team out it would be difficult to break that defence down which would give Rangers a precious point within this group.

This would give Rangers an unfair advantage in securing 3rd spot in this group and entry into the Europa League thereby gaining more money.

It is no secret that Glasgow Rangers are in a very difficult financial position.

In fact quoting the same newspaper I named above - "...he (Ferguson) insists his respect for the work Smith is carrying out at Ibrox grew enormously when he (Ferguson) found out the full extent of the financial restrictions on the Rangers boss.

Sir Alex Fergusons relationship with Glasgow Rangers is well known in the UK. This is why I feel an investigation has to be initiated into the team selection and reasons behind it by Manchester United and namely Sir Alex Ferguson.

I await your reply

Fuck'n Taig, considering Fergie is no friend of Rangers FC (Walter yes),it's well documented that he thought he was a scapegoat at the club and left disgruntled,he made comments about Gazza and flute playing, couldn't understand the Bigotry ??? why would he be motivated to help the club?

Fergie never offered players to help Rangers "win the league",I'm sure most mangers with contacts to other clubs were made offers for loan players.

No Popery

I can't say how much I wish this letter was true, the stupidity of it is brilliant. If it was true that this was sent to Uefa then it is highly unlikely to find sympathy if We are addressed as Glasgow Scotland's Shame, but there you go. Can you imagine the football authorities getting a letter like this? - I suspect that the number they gave a few years ago, concerning songs etc, went ex-directory after a few weeks. Hmm, I wonder if this was sent, I hope so!