Jelavic

GOAT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His touch, vision and ability is immense, and he's got a good footballing brain. He's going to form a great partnership with Kenny Miller.

He's only going to get better, once he's settled in and fully in the swing of things.

Jela has a great first touch, totally unselfish, great in the air and takes the ball out on the wing and get a cross in. For me, he's a combination of Cousin and Dado. More like Cousin tbh, but without the Cousin attitude.

Anyway you look at it, he's been a brilliant acquisition. We simply have to make it to the last 16 to get the big man a CL match. He must have been gutted watching that Villa dross vs his old club.

Sad to say, Beattie @ 1.5m now looks like a serious mistake. However, given the transfer saga, I suppose Walter had to make a move. Perhaps Beattie will come good?

I think Beattie can wave goodbye to playing in the SPL if Jelavic and Miller stay fit.

or maybe it gives beattie the breathing space that he requires to get his fitness back, as there is no bigger insentive than to be playing for the rangers,also with jelavic and miller on international duty (euro champ qual)at least he is an experienced alternative. although i would still not rule out beattie's involvment at rangers being down to injuries to others etc.i believe he has what it takes to make it up here.squad roatation and all that :blush:

Was there a bad player out there today? the back 4 kept strong, midfield was perfect with davis out, and upfront we have the best partnership in the SPL.

Thing is tho, Jelavic and miller are only STARTING to get to know how each other works - imagine this in a month or 2 when they have figured each other out inside out like miller and boyd!