***The Official Aberdeen v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah get that up ye timmy. I bet they are all raging, probably whinging about "masonic" refs giving us a penalty when we needed it lol. Fantastic come back at our bogey ground. Back where we belong but we will need to sort our defence out. I am not happy with the goals we have given away in the spl this year. We have conceded 5 goals while the scum have only conceded 2 goals.

Yes that was kind of obvious. Nothing like an "unbiased" commentator is there?

It was just funny after a while. He wasn't even trying to hide it. Went off his nut at McGregor "kicking out" and then said that the tackle on Broadfoot was "unintentional". Unbelievable.

It was just funny after a while. He wasn't even trying to hide it. Went off his nut at McGregor "kicking out" and then said that the tackle on Broadfoot was "unintentional". Unbelievable.

My favourite was when one of those sheep twats stomped on Big Lee's back and Walker said "he seems to have clipped him there"

Aye, those two are a piece of work. Such a brilliant feeling to shut up them AND the Aberdeen scum in one fell swoop! :D

Great team result. One word. CHARACTER.

Miller's second is the goal of the season so far for me.. Incredible build up, outside of the right boot from Davis, and what a finish.

Prefferd his againts hamilton, the volley chip