***The Official Aberdeen v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great team result. One word. CHARACTER.

Miller's second is the goal of the season so far for me.. Incredible build up, outside of the right boot from Davis, and what a finish.

As I said to BLUEDIGNITY in a text earlier, there's defo a Jock Wallace attitude in this team.

No fuckin Surrender.

As I said to BLUEDIGNITY in a text earlier, there's defo a Jock Wallace attitude in this team.

No fuckin Surrender.

Reminds me both of Jocks attitude and team of 92-93 which were just never beaten. Its the attitude that wins leagues, lets hope they keep it.

And just a wee word to Naismith, whom I thought was outstanding.

Only real disappointment from the game apart from losing the 2-0 goals obviously was why did we stop after getting the 3rd? Our best form of defence was attack and we let Aberdeen get a hold of the ball a bit too much after we got the 3rd. Thought we could have went on and got more if we wanted.

Reminds me both of Jocks attitude and team of 92-93 which were just never beaten. Its the attitude that wins leagues, lets hope they keep it.

And just a wee word to Naismith, whom I thought was outstanding.

Been impressed by Naismith's start to the season. Would prefer to see Weiss on the right though, I reckon we'd get much more from him there.

That performance showed we have character and the ability to never give up which is what I want to see in a Rangers team. Aye we took a while to get going but once we did get going we were never gonn a lose. It would have been easy for some players to lose the plot given the shocking challenges our playes had to put up with but to their credit they kept their cool for the most part. Job done, now for Wednesday :clap: