***The Official Aberdeen v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGhee has come out and said he will probably start Ryan Jack, a young 18 year old in centre midfield. Never started a SPL match before, of course McGhee might not start him and might just be being a gayboy.

It will certainly be interesting to see how our midfield lines up, Hutton maybe with more of a look in?

From what I've heard he might play this Ryan Jack in defence

From what I've heard he might play this Ryan Jack in defence

Oh really? I just had a quick search on google, led to a few forums etc. They did say they expect McGhee to play him centre mid, though that might not be his regular position. So you will probably be right (tu) Did it say if it would be a 5 man defence bud?

We need to give this boy no time on the ball, force him and the rest of the bandits into mistakes.

Rangers (from): McGregor, Whittaker, Papac, Weir, Bougherra, Davis, McCulloch, Edu, Naismith, Weiss, Miller, Jelavic, Beattie, Broadfoot, Little, Hutton, Alexander.

Aberdeen (from): Langfield, Ifil, Diamond, Considine, Vujadinovic, McArdle, Folly, Young, Hartley, Jack, Vernon, Maguire, Megginson, Mackie, Magennis, Paton, Shaughnessy, Howard.

With the squad they have, we should annihilate them.

How's Hartley in that squad?!

He's out with a hammy. BBC accurate as ever!

It even mentions he's injured!

Aberdeen look set to hand a first start to 18-year-old Ryan Jack with just 14 first team players free of injury.

Captain Paul Hartley joins Sone Aluko, Peter Pawlett and Fraser Fyvie on the sidelines with on-loan Andrius Velicka ineligible to face his parent club.

James Beattie returns from a hip problem for Rangers but Maurice Edu is a doubt with a knee knock.

A groin problem kept Nikica Jelavic out of training on Friday but the striker is expected to be fit.

Oh really? I just had a quick search on google, led to a few forums etc. They did say they expect McGhee to play him centre mid, though that might not be his regular position. So you will probably be right (tu) Did it say if it would be a 5 man defence bud?

We need to give this boy no time on the ball, force him and the rest of the bandits into mistakes.

6 man defence apparently, although people have been saying its McGhee saying that tongue in cheek

I've just been woken up after 4 fucking hours of "sleep" to my brother shagging his girlfriend and I'm not fucking happy.

GET INTO THESE SHEEP SHAGGING CUNTS. OH ABERDEEN, IS FULL OF SHITE.

I'm taking the cautious approach to this one, the last thing we need is our players thinking the jobs done before a ball is kicked, very dangerous in my opinion.

However i would like to think we will end our win-less streak at pittodrie.

For the first time in a number of years, I really do expect us to win comfortably up there. Hopefully 3-0.

Agree with this. There's always been a feeling of difficulty when playing away to Aberdeen but today I have a really good sense we're going to win this one, comfortably.