McGregor Banned

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I fought the SFA

They say that I must pay.

Ok so not quite, but what a complete and utter bunch of F****ng W****rs.

If they weren't so *ucking inconsistent and handed out similar punishments to others, then that would be fair enough, .......... but will they?

Grrrrrrrrr......... rant over.................... and relax................

Absolutely disgusted with this.

Is any action going to be taken for the stamp on McCulloch's back? Of course not.

Spot on. I haven't a problem with Mac getting reprimanded or warned for it, as it was bloody stupid on his part; HOWEVER, he didn't connect, while miscreants like Diamond and his sheep-shagging cohorts got away with near murder in that match. Ridiculous double standards.

Cause I fought the SFA

They say that I must pay.

Ok so not quite, but what a complete and utter bunch of F****ng W****rs.

If they weren't so *ucking inconsistent and handed out similar punishments to others, then that would be fair enough, .......... but will they?

Grrrrrrrrr......... rant over.................... and relax................

:craphead: :craphead:

In the match.. it would have been a yellow. Not defending Greegs at all since what he did merited some type of punishment. But ffs, Jela out for 3 months and Ian Black gets a yellow? McCulloch gets the shit kicked out of him and nothing?

Sorry, I just don't get it. A very dangerous precedent has just been set.

Our club should stop being cowards and speak out against all the Rangers haters.

Spot on.

What does my head in is the this comes just hours after he puts in a brilliant peformance for the national team! Didn't see no Black, Juarez, Stokes etc etc playing for their life for Scotland last night :rolleyes:

Spot on. I haven't a problem with Mac getting reprimanded or warned for it, as it was bloody stupid on his part; HOWEVER, he didn't connect, while miscreants like Diamond and his sheep-shagging cohorts got away with near murder in that match. Ridiculous double standards.

There is also the fact that EVERY keeper collects high balls with their feet high or studs showing to protect themselves from onrushing forwards; if consistency is applied after a few games there would be no keepers in goals.

Our club should stop being cowards and speak out against all the Rangers haters.

Rangers should absolutely issue a statement on this. A kick at fresh air is punished with a one match ban retrospectively due to a complaint by Peter Lawell who knows who, while a stamp on a Rangers player's back in the same match is ignored? Bullshit, utter bullshit.

I would like a statement from the club which says:

We accept that McGregor's actions were unacceptable and that he shouldn't have kicked out towards a player, but no contact was made and no harm was done. Our club doctor is still picking Derek Young's studs out of Lee McCulloch's back from when he stamped on him in the same game. The most retrospective punishment Young got was Andy Walker saying "he might have caught him there..."

While we have no right to withdraw our players from any future Scotland fixtures, we hope they will make their own minds up about what the SFA think of Rangers and their players, and tell the SFA to stick it up their fucking arses.

Sincerely,

M. Bain

:clap::clap::clap:

Rangers should absolutely issue a statement on this. A kick at fresh air is punished with a one match ban retrospectively due to a complaint by Peter Lawell who knows who, while a stamp on a Rangers player's back in the same match is ignored? Bullshit, utter bullshit.

I would like a statement from the club which says:

Allan McGregor banned, yet in recent weeks we have seen Black on Jelavic, Young stamp on McCulloch, Stokes and Ki's assault on Hammell and Cox, Ross Tokeley's horrendous challenge on Megginson... challenges that have seen players out of the game for weeks and months, some even needing surgery... The SFA/SPL is a complete and utter disgrace.

now here is the bit i'm gobsmacked at, its unreal

andy walker in the sunday mail asks who was it that brought the shagger incident to the review pannel, how come its always old firm players under the micro scope.

now i'm pretty sure walker and crocker kept harping on about it untill the final whistle, wouldn't at all be suprised if it was him

andy walker in the sunday mail asks who was it that brought the shagger incident to the review pannel, how come its always old firm players under the micro scope.

now i'm pretty sure walker and crocker kept harping on about it untill the final whistle, wouldn't at all be suprised if it was him

Walker is a fenian cunt, don't listen to his shite mate.

How do you know it was in the Sunday Mail? Your not buying that rubbish, are you?

I would hardly say it was always Old Firm players, more like always Rangers players. Loovens was a one off, not even David Blunkett would have missed his assault on Edu.

Im pretty confident it was someone from the unwashed family who grassed McGregor up, maybe a plethora of complaints, thats how they get things done!