The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Information received in the last 10 minutes says that SDM is actively considering taking the club off the market, I am also told that certain media outlets are aware of this, but are holding back on it.

I apologise beforehand for my reply....

wtf this is easily the dumbest thing I have ever heard, read, smelt, felt or seen.

On what planet would any media outlet be aware of masive news such as this and then hold back on it?

Are you confused or just dumb?

Or is there a media outlet im not aware of like The Daily Secret 'We know the news - but we aint telling you it!'

ffs.

wtf this is easily the dumbest thing I have ever heard, read, smelt, felt or seen.

On what planet would any media outlet be aware of masive news such as this and then hold back on it?

Or is there a media outlet im not aware of like The Daily Secret 'We know the news - but we aint telling you it!'

ffs.

:lol:

ffs.

Fuck me are you as thick as you appear, who do you think controls el minty's press poodles and Scottish meejo ootlets, life's innocents are everywhere even on this thread.. :sherlock: :chopometer:

Fuck me are you as thick as you appear, who do you think controls el minty's press poodles and Scottish meejo ootlets, life's innocents are everywhere even on this thread.. :sherlock: :chopometer:

so are a bunch of ego maniacs who think they know whats happening but just make up new pish everyday as there old shit proves to be just that.

F@ck the pope.......

Was just on kerryFAIL street checking their responces to the mccoist ban overturn and one of them posted a link to this page with the phrase "The bigotry and hatred goes on".

I presumed this was aimed at your post :lol::lol::lol:

Information received in the last 10 minutes says that SDM is actively considering taking the club off the market, I am also told that certain media outlets are aware of this, but are holding back on it.

I wish these posters wouldn't come on here and spout pish without backing it up with facts, there's some simple minded bears on here who might just believe you.

mods close this topic

I agree.

Just close this thread until something official happens.

I, for one, have almost given up hope of seeing a takeover any time soon as like I said last night, there is or seems to be a real lack of urgency from both parties 00000041.gif

If people want to post rumours that they've heard, what's the problem? Others have the choice of whether to believe them or not. There are quite a few posters who have made claims which haven't played out.

thats fine but calling people names who choose not to believe it isn't.