Miller to Bursaspor

Davie2909

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KENNY MILLER has agreed to sign for Bursaspor next season, according to reports in Turkey.

The Rangers striker is in the form of his life for the SPL champions, but is out of contract in the summer.

Bursaspor, whom Miller scored against in this season’s Champions League, have made no secret of their attempts to sign the Scotland internationalist.and club officials have told Turkish media Miller has agreed in principle to move to Turkey and sign a deal believed to be worth £30,000-a-week.

Bursaspor manager Ertugrul Saglam said: “We can confirm we are talking to two players – one plays in the Czech Republic and one is a striker. This is a very important transfer window for us. Three other clubs in Turkey will invest heavily and we cannot afford to be left behind. We enjoyed our experience in the Champions League, but we need to be in it every season.”

The player from the Czech Republic is Wilfried Bony, an Ivory Coast internationalist who plays for Sparta Prague.

Bursaspor’s managing director, Mesut Mestan, has reportedly met with Miller’s representatives and is confident of making what would be the Turkish champion’s biggest signing.

They would prefer Miller to sign immediately, but Rangers have stated they won’t sell the former Celtic and Hibs striker and Bursaspor are prepared to sign Miller on a pre-contract agreement next week.

Mestan said: “We are hopeful we will be in a position to announce two transfers this week.”

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/turkish-media-link-miller-with-summer-move-to-bursaspor-1.1076538

swap yildrim then aye go for it, we will never replace millers goals

Just like we'd never replace Kris Boyd's... No Boyd = No goals = No title... banner was embarrassing.

We will replace Miller, just like we have replaced better players. Goals will always come.

If he has agreed to move to Bursaspor already then he has been tapped up illegally

not true, its only illegal if you break your contract and as he's not breaking his contract. you can agree a deal with your next club anytime you like in your existing contract as long as you see your existing contract out. And to claim foul about illegal taps is a nonsence, every club including Rangers do it.

Just like we'd never replace Kris Boyd's... No Boyd = No goals = No title... banner was embarrassing.

We will replace Miller, just like we have replaced better players. Goals will always come.

thats wat i was implying, i just thought i would get that comment in, i must use more smileys in future

that banner was 18 months before he left and boyds goals won two titles after it.

it wasnt as bad as you make out.

i understand what you say there will be life after miller but that doesnt mean we shouldn't pull out all the stops to keep him.

If this is true and Miller stays until the end of the season, continues to bang the goals in and helps us win another SPL title then he has done his job.

I would rather he was kept until the end of the season at least.

Can't make up my mind if he should go or stay. But, no one is bigger than the team and if all Kenny wants is a big pay day, then he should go now.

It's easy to think we won't replace the goals, but like Jungle Fighter said, we thought that about Boyd. Big Jela is 10 times the player that Kenny is (imho of course.) And we have Lafferty who on his day is a great player, Beattie whom I hope will come good, Naisey etc. We will win the SPL with or without Kenny.

i understand what you say there will be life after miller but that doesnt mean we shouldn't pull out all the stops to keep him.

I'd hope that if we can afford to pull out the stops for someone then we can get better than Miller.

Every central striker for The Rangers should score a barrowload given the chances they get.

that banner was 18 months before he left and boyds goals won two titles after it.

it wasnt as bad as you make out.

Boyd scored something like 3 goals in 10 games after that banner was unveiled. It was an embarrassment that some fans thought we couldn't survive without such a mediocre player

It's easy to think we won't replace the goals, but like Jungle Fighter said, we thought that about Boyd. Big Jela is 10 times the player that Kenny is (imho of course.)

What are you basing that on? Did you watch him for Vienna every week? He did not look "10 times the player that Kenny is" in any of their Rangers games together