Boxing and MMA

:lol: I can't believe that went 5 rounds. The ref was pretty close to stopping it at the end of the 4th. Fights like that make you scratch your head when watching a stoppage like Froch v Groves. Maybe there's just more emphasis on fighter safety in boxing.....

As an aside- Shogun's knock-out was brilliant.

GSP vacates title and is leaving the sport to take an indefinite break. Hendricks-Lawler for the vacant WW title at UFC 171.

Beat me to it goal machine!

WW is gonna be an exciting weight class in 2014.

Can only see Hendricks winning if he resorts to takedowns like he did with condit

From Erik Owings.

Bravo Georges! Only UFC champ to go out on top. Fuck Dana White and all of the UFC executives who have never fought and don't know what a real fight is even like. Fuck all the dumbass critical fans who have never fought a real fight nor dedicated their life to becoming great at the something. You are the best example of a champion the ufc has ever had and by the looks of things there will never be another quite like you. Onward and upward to many great and better things my friend!

:D