Boxing and MMA

Just now, maverick1200 said:

I went to the kitchen for a drink and came back to him sat in the corner. I still don't know what happened. Is it a pulled hip muscle? 

Still not quite sure. Swung a right and missed. Looked like he was holding his hip. Commentator has just said back though. Shame..........

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

I only saw a few rounds unfortunately. I just saw Parker trying to keep Williams off him and Parker having a bust hand. 

One judged had it 117 - 112 to Parker! One judge 115 - 113 to Williams and then the last judge 115 - 114 to Parker. Crowd (and social media) couldn't believe it. Parker is clearly the better boxer and should go on, but done his shoulder/arm after a couple of rounds so had to fight for about 10 rounds primarily with one arm. Incredible effort from him. Williams was all action, a bit of a brawler but tired late on and Parker to his credit out boxed him with one arm for the last few rounds. I still had Williams nicking it. Certainly not a 117 - 112 to Parker though!

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

One judged had it 117 - 112 to Parker! One judge 115 - 113 to Williams and then the last judge 115 - 114 to Parker. Crowd (and social media) couldn't believe it. Parker is clearly the better boxer and should go on, but done his shoulder/arm after a couple of rounds so had to fight for about 10 rounds primarily with one arm. Incredible effort from him. Williams was all action, a bit of a brawler but tired late on and Parker to his credit out boxed him with one arm for the last few rounds. I still had Williams nicking it. Certainly not a 117 - 112 to Parker though!

I watched rounds throughout the contest and can't believe the 117 - 112 scorecard. All i saw was Williams all over him. 

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Still not quite sure. Swung a right and missed. Looked like he was holding his hip. Commentator has just said back though. Shame..........

It must of been bad as he was stretchered out. Shame it was heating up as a really good battle.