Boxing and MMA

Khabib going for Danis after it is borderline fair enough in my book :lol: - various people including Joe Rogan are saying Danis quite heavily insulted Khabib so Khabib jumped out and went for him. Danis is an MMA fighter, not just a regular person so he can stand up for himself. 

The unacceptable part is the guys jumping in the ring and giving McGregor a doing. I’m not going to say McGregor brought it on himself, but he seriously needs to evaluate the stuff he says before fights. The racial undertones to a lot of stuff happened against Mayweather too. 

Khabib’s a monster though. The Eagle soared ??

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Khabib going for Danis after it is borderline fair enough in my book :lol: - various people including Joe Rogan are saying Danis quite heavily insulted Khabib so Khabib jumped out and went for him. Danis is an MMA fighter, not just a regular person so he can stand up for himself. 

The unacceptable part is the guys jumping in the ring and giving McGregor a doing. I’m not going to say McGregor brought it on himself, but he seriously needs to evaluate the stuff he says before fights. The racial undertones to a lot of stuff happened against Mayweather too. 

Khabib’s a monster though. The Eagle soared ??

I'll say it, he brought it on himself.

All the stuff with the people fighting in crowd is the responsibility of McGregor and his fans. They brought that type of behaviour to UFC and it's come back around. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Looks like a wwe tactic tbh

Tbh I think it looks the opposite. I thought the whole bus incident was staged,maybe it was to a degree but the way Khabib went bush there and all the aftermath,to me,it looks like there is a genuine hatred there. Some scenes.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Khabib went toe to toe with him for 4-5 minutes throughout the whole fight. Something which experts said he couldn’t do.

Delighted he won but his team attacking McGregor after the bell isn’t on.

McGregor threw the first punch, plenty of footage to prove it! He’s a fenian pikey mess.

2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Khabib went toe to toe with him for 4-5 minutes throughout the whole fight. Something which experts said he couldn’t do.

Delighted he won but his team attacking McGregor after the bell isn’t on.

Dont blame the guy for any of it , the bullshit that pape and his team came out with all week was fuckin scandalous , McGregor will now greet like every other fenian loser and get a re match.

2 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

He shouldn’t have thrown the punch, but kabib clearly started it by jumping the fence and going after dannis. 

You are at the wind up , did you watch all the shit that went on in the build up ? McGregor deserved every bit of that ..........

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You are at the wind up , did you watch all the shit that went on in the build up ? McGregor deserved every bit of that ..........

Not saying he didn’t, he’s a racist scumbag. Can’t say he threw the first punch when Kabib jumped the cage to get at his team. If he didn’t do that McGregor wouldn’t have cracked the guy in the first place. McGregor brings it on himself but Kabib clearly started the whole thing. 

6 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Not saying he didn’t, he’s a racist scumbag. Can’t say he threw the first punch when Kabib jumped the cage to get at his team. If he didn’t do that McGregor wouldn’t have cracked the guy in the first place. McGregor brings it on himself but Kabib clearly started the whole thing. 

Watch it back , the fight inside the ring was McGregors doing , the stuff outside was down to McGregor and his teams big mouths for weeks before the fight.

Good to see somebody ram it down the papish bastards throats.

Not saying McGregor didn’t deserve it, but he certainly didn’t start it. He cracks a guy who’s also trying to jump the fence and attack his team. 

He’s a tarrier bastard but Khabib jumping the fence started it all. I think @gogzy is spot on and Khabib will be stripped and suspended.