Boxing and MMA

The ufc kicked Paul Daley out when he punched Josh Koscheck after the fight had ended and he was on his way back to his seat and it started a barney!  The difference here is Kabib is worth way more to them than Paul Daley. 

The ufc fight repeatedly with folk trying to get the sport banned and things like this won't help that.................but it is good viewing and will definitely sell a rematch if it was ever possible, even if Mcgregor was outclassed. 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

As expected all the taigs now greetin about the what happened to the poor papish bastard. The wanker will now get his way and Khabib will be stripped of title and a rematch ordered. Amazing hes now the poor victim after all the garbage him and his team have spouted all week.

Roll on round two cause hes getting torn apart again if he has the bottle to go in the ring with this guy again...........

So glad the scumbag lost . Hopefully the start of  good weekend for all of us

1 hour ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Fuckin loved that. Not surprised by the action at all when there's bad blood and Dana and his crew allowed that to be part of the narrative. Glad he lost but lets not pretend he is the victim here.

The scummy irish mutant loving beggar tramps always have that as their speciality back up .

Even made rich ones like this ugly bastard

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Don’t think 2 or 3 fights would have done him any good. Complete levels apart and despite the fact he did pretty well to resist some of Khabib’s takedowns, that style is literally McGregor’s Kryptonite and it was only a matter of time before he tapped out. 

Stamina is his biggest issue. I've only ever seen Mcgregor win one really dog fight so to speak Diaz 2. Malignaggi was right he seems to look for a way out. In such a scenario you dig down and go to the trenches and look to get that one shot. He seemed to just give up. 

7 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

You are at the wind up , did you watch all the shit that went on in the build up ? McGregor deserved every bit of that ..........

i like McGregor but wanted Khabib to win and he outclassed McGregor last night

But Khabib is hardly a saint, he jumped the cage, and McGregor like him or not still jumped right in after taking a hell of a beating

i find it funny when folk get offended at the way McGregor talks and gloats, it's his character and is one of the main reasons hes so famous and popular, it's a mind game, it's part of the act. Folk forget that while the fighting may be real UFC is basically just the WWF when McGregor concerned, he's a spectacle and that's it really

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i like McGregor but wanted Khabib to win and he outclassed McGregor last night

But Khabib is hardly a saint, he jumped the cage, and McGregor like him or not still jumped right in after taking a hell of a beating

i find it funny when folk get offended at the way McGregor talks and gloats, it's his character and is one of the main reasons hes so famous and popular, it's a mind game, it's part of the act. Folk forget that while the fighting may be real UFC is basically just the WWF when McGregor concerned, he's a spectacle and that's it really

I think maybe it's more offensive from McGregor because he's an odious, pasty little mick who constantly plays up to his Oirishness, as if the country who have taken second prize after second prize throughout their miserable history, are some sort of warrior nation. 

9 hours ago, gsa said:

I think maybe it's more offensive from McGregor because he's an odious, pasty little mick who constantly plays up to his Oirishness, as if the country who have taken second prize after second prize throughout their miserable history, are some sort of warrior nation. 

I was going to say tarrier bastard, but you're right and the cunt thinks he's loved by the yanks cause he's Oirish

It's an interesting one. Wilder is not very good technically speaking IMO. He's just so erratic and wild throwing haymakers all over the shop. But one thing that's for sure is that Wilder can bang. If he gets you clean then forget about it.

Fury on the other hand is technically sound and is incredibly evasive. He takes pride in not getting hit. But Fury for his size isn't particularly powerful though. He doesn't hit like a Wilder or an AJ.

It really could go either way but I just think Wilder will catch him at some point and get the KO. If it's a 12 round boxing match though and Fury somehow avoids getting hit, Fury wins on points pretty comfortably IMO.