Boxing and MMA

Just now, Supersonic said:

Conor looked lost that whole fight (and afterwards). Surely he'll no be as mouthy now :lol:

Hungrier fighter won, as for mouthy mostly hype.

McGregor with 100m in the Bank is finished, I think, why would he continue.

Then again he is a money whore, suppose he could hype another few fights.

What a lot of shite that was :lol:

I mind when I was about 12 watching the wrestling and all that shit would happen. Stone cold throwing bins through bus windows. People getting attacked who weren't in the fight.  Looked 100% staged at the end. 

Up for work and thought I'll see what the fuss about this ufc is. Unadulterated shite. I watched a guy lie on top of another guy for around 18 minutes. About 4 decent hits landed in the whole fight. Think I'll stick to the boxing.

Just now, Vision said:

Hungrier fighter won, as for mouthy mostly hype.

McGregor with 100m in the Bank is finished, I think, why would he continue.

Then again he is a money whore, suppose he could hype another few fights.

Think he'll probably fight the winner of that Poirier Diaz fight, especially if they do make it for the 165 belt which was rumoured (and shot down by Dana, but that means fuck all to be fair). Otherwise what else is there. Not many fights for him make much sense to me anyway. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I mind when I was about 12 watching the wrestling and all that shit would happen. Stone cold throwing bins through bus windows. People getting attacked who weren't in the fight.  Looked 100% staged at the end. 

Up for work and thought I'll see what the fuss about this ufc is. Unadulterated shite. I watched a guy lie on top of another guy for around 18 minutes. About 4 decent hits landed in the whole fight. Think I'll stick to the boxing.

The fight before it was way better to watch.

Coming out in fucking beer trucks and hosing every cunt :lol:

Looked like he was trying to shag McGregor rather than beat him up.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Good to see that mouthy tarrier bastard smashed but it was piss poor.

Some fights are more exciting than others.  This one wasn't the best to watch.

MMA is still miles better than the boxing ?

38 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

That melee at the end was a better watch than the actual fight, I would happily never watch another khabib fight again with him just dry humping cunts for 25 minutes. 

That’s the way he fights surley you knew that ?

55 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Kabib might end up stripped of his title over this.

Bisping made the point on the post fight show that him and his team might struggle to get a visa now especially if it spills out into the streets with the fans after the fight, Dana White was interviewed as well said 3 of Khabibs team had been arrested, probably still see the 2nd fight in 6 months.

Conor got off with the bus incident with what was effectively a slap on the wrists and was actually rewarded with a massive pay day because all people could see was $ signs. What Khabib did after the fight is a blow back effect of that because people seen that and realised that they can get away with acting like absolute cunts rather than sportsmen. Dana will come with all his faux outrage for a week or so but ultimatelty he’s not going to care because now he’s got grounds for a rematch that nobody would have wanted to see a minute before that happened because Khabib handily beat McGregor.