Boxing and MMA

Pretty certain i heard Eddie Hearn lament in the post match press conference that long periods between 'stadium' fights had impacted Joshua.

You're his fucking manager and promoter FFS.

He also said being a professional boxer was tough (which it no doubt is) and that Joshua spent a lot of time away from his family......in Loughborough :lol:

21 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Called AJ's lack of class after he knocked out Pulev. Think it was quite a brutal KO and he just walked out the ring and spoke to Mayweather. Fanny

Also called he's turning into Frank Bruno. He's been talking nonsense the last couple of years.

Losing his marbles imo.

More that the mask is slipping I think.

On 27/08/2022 at 22:40, blueballss said:

My young lads asked go put KSI?? Fight on there, commentator said I think KSI I'd the most recognised UK sportsman around just now.....🤣🤣 who the feck is he

They don't half like the smell of their own shite. What a load of bollocks. 

12 hours ago, BookWorm said:

It is a decent wedge of the cake fair do's to the Fury camp even though the fight will be a stroll in the park for Tyson.

It's very clever, Fury knows he can beat him and if AJ loses another fight no one will want to see the fight.

At the moment both will make a lot of money from it. 

5 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

It's very clever, Fury knows he can beat him and if AJ loses another fight no one will want to see the fight.

At the moment both will make a lot of money from it. 

Exactly. Fury was on Talksport today explaining that his team have already booked 3 dates in advance so AJ can pick whichever suits best.

Old Trafford end of November.

Wembley even later in November 

Cardiff at beginning of December 

The ball is firmly in AJ's court now so looking more difficult for him to refuse the fight or back out.

I think Tyson is cornering him here and will finish him if/when Joshua agrees.

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

Exactly. Fury was on Talksport today explaining that his team have already booked 3 dates in advance so AJ can pick whichever suits best.

Old Trafford end of November.

Wembley even later in November 

Cardiff at beginning of December 

The ball is firmly in AJ's court now so looking more difficult for him to refuse the fight or back out.

I think Tyson is cornering him here and will finish him if/when Joshua agrees.

Fury is also controlling the narrative, terms, venue and date. Bit out of the Klitschko playbook. 

If AJ say no, he looks the pussy.