Boxing and MMA

The fight was much more competitive than I thought it would be. Malignaggi gave a good account of himself.

Didn't score it but thought Broner won.

I'd like to see Broner in with someone who has power, Maidana would be fine with me or the winner of Garcia-Matthysse.

I just can't make my mind up about broner after watching that last night. He defo does have all the tools in his armour but his attitude stinks. What he said at the end was bang put of order at the end

I think the fight was defo closer than that one that had the wide decision Broner should have had a few points off aswel

Unlucky paulie, showed great heart again

Hopefully the Mayweather comparisons can stop now.

Hopefully. Even after a fight mayweather knows hot to show a bit of sportsmanship Broner is just a black ned with a tiny bit of talent. Nothing more. And who's the fat fuck brushing his hair? Looked like a typical Alabama mama with a dick

Hopefully. Even after a fight mayweather knows hot to show a bit of sportsmanship Broner is just a black ned with a tiny bit of talent. Nothing more. And who's the fat fuck brushing his hair? Looked like a typical Alabama mama with a dick

Well, put it this way, Malignaggi would be lucky to win 2 rounds against Mayweather.

I thought Broner won, but that's now 3 close, perhaps controversial, decisions on his record now.

Well, put it this way, Malignaggi would be lucky to win 2 rounds against Mayweather.

I thought Broner won, but that's now 3 close, perhaps controversial, decisions on his record now.

The way the commentators were buttering up broner too was unbelievable. Think at one point they said malignaggi can be stopped when broner feels like it. They are obv reading from a pre written script. Tell you something, broner has said he'll let his fans (if he has any) pick his next fight. That's a major own goal because a long list will beat him going by that. And I include Amir Khan in that category

The way the commentators were buttering up broner too was unbelievable. Think at one point they said malignaggi can be stopped when broner feels like it. They are obv reading from a pre written script. Tell you something, broner has said he'll let his fans (if he has any) pick his next fight. That's a major own goal because a long list will beat him going by that. And I include Amir Khan in that category

I think Khan has the style to beat him but not the chin. I think Broner stops him.

Haye gets Fury out of there inside 6.

Agreed. Even though I don't like Fury. In fact I despise the republican gypo cunt. I really think its a stupid move to go after haye. I really don't think it'll happen though